Wing Commander Arena Rapier Papermodel

Péricles

Paper Commander
Hello my friends!

After a long delay, I'm working in new projects about Wing Commander, one is a Arena Ships after a advent of Arena Extraction Models.

I use the methods, described in Arena Extraction Topic for produce a paper models, and the results are excellents...

rapierarena.jpg

I use Ogre Mesh Viewer in combination with 3D Ripper to convert the mesh, after I'm import to 3D studio, adjust the mesh to real shape and put the textures. All pieces for all variants of Rapier exist in a single model, but is a separate objects, and need a adjust in texture map to display correct. I prepare the 3D object in 3D Exploration, and convert in COB format to reading in Metasequoia LE.
For build a paper model Arena meshes is a perfect, because this models is not a high poly. The basis model of Rapier have a 700 faces in total. I made adjusts in meshe to build and unfolding in Pepakura Designer 3. This scale is 1/100. I believe in next week this model is avaliabe to download in Paper Commander.

P1010056.jpg

P1010057.jpg

In the pics I'm show the beta build of Rapier.

Cheers!

Péricles

Wow, the textures look really great printed out! Great work.

Thank's people :D!!!

I'm show the finished model :D:D, I very happy with results I made a few corrections in tabs locations and I believe in sunday is avaliabe in Papercommander site.

P1010074.jpg

P1010082.jpg

P1010080.jpg

P1010078.jpg

P1010077.jpg

P1010075.jpg

P1010073.jpg

P1010072.jpg

P1010071.jpg

P1010070.jpg

P1010084.jpg

Cheers!!! ;)

OMG! That is just so so so beautiful, the same for all the other stuff your site. Now just need to cook up some stats for use in Airwar for some table top Wing commander dog-fighting action!!

Again awesome work!

Saleem

Thank's

My friends at the moment I work in other versions of Rapier, I belive in two weeks or little more is ready to download...

Back