Wing Commander 3 Replay Week 7

I always loved the scene of the Kilrathi ships over the Capitol Building and of course the T2 skull crunch.

I'm still with you guys, despite I'm late (as always)..

Just finished Kilrah missions.. awesome.. no other missions gave me such thrill..

The last cap ship I defeated was.. light destroyer, in the trench I used my afterburners + shelton slide + cloak to get to the target asap. I had to fight with several atmospheric fighters (Ekhlapsi?) while I fired the Temblor.

I have to admit.. wing commander 3 has this deep dark climate no other game has.. even Wing 4 is different.

You did good job pilots. We've won the war!

But we all know it's not over yet!

Now, where is my Wing 4 DVD? :)

Hey, congrats on beating WC3! That leaves you only twenty something missions to catch up. I'm looking forward to Dundradal's secret video mission, and wonder what it could be.

Hey, congrats on beating WC3! That leaves you only twenty something missions to catch up. I'm looking forward to Dundradal's secret video mission, and wonder what it could be.

Oops I just noticed this because of the spammer? What secret video mission? I don't recall one :p

The below is from Dundradal's reply to Wing Commander 4: Replay Week 3...

Nope, I've been reassigned to special operations in order to complete a very difficult mission. It will be on the vids soon.

The below is from Dundradal's reply to Wing Commander 4: Replay Week 3...

Nope, I've been reassigned to special operations in order to complete a very difficult mission. It will be on the vids soon.

Oh hahaha. Oops my bad. Yeah it will be on the vids alright...like the news vids :)

That was a joke because I've been busy testing Standoff Ep5 :D So it's taken away from replay time. A guy can only handle so much WC during the week.

Back