Wing Commander 3 movie

Bigt028

Rear Admiral
let me start by saying that I am huge Wing Commander fan, and enjoy playing the games. Now, this is my first "thread" and i wanted to talk about the Wing Commander 3 movie.
I just donwloaded it and watched it this weekend. I really enjoyed it however why did you keep Flash he was a great character.
on a side note, will there be a Wing Commander 4 movie?

There is, actually. AD is making one, you can check out the thread under Fan Projects & Editing.

Ok, thanks, now one other question. I have WCKS and wanted to know which is the best OS to run it on, i have Win95, Win98, Win2000, WinXP?

Seems like one could make an "interactive movie" with multiple branching paths by getting clever with menus and alternate scenes. Anyone up for the challenge? I guess I could volunteer but I'm not sure I could do it!

That would be pretty complicated to do. I thought about it, but there are so many branching points, it would be really tedious and stuff.

Ok, thanks, now one other question. I have WCKS and wanted to know which is the best OS to run it on, i have Win95, Win98, Win2000, WinXP?

It depends more on the hardware you have. The game runs in Windows XP compatibility mode, but you might encounter conflicts with certain newer hardware. In some cases dropping down to Windows 95/98 might help. No games should really have an easier time playing in 2000.

Back