Wing Commander 3 Intro cinematic up

DaveO

Rear Admiral
I know that we're not planning on playing WC3 until July 20th, but I thought I'd hype things up a bit with the introduction cinematic.

I had to break the intro into two parts due to length and have them uploaded to: http://youtube.com/davecaspermeyer
Due to DOSBox recording limitations, you will see occasional unavoidable graphics glitches.

I added thirteen screen shots from just the intro alone, so any that are not posted here are going to be at my photobucket area at: http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb15/DaveO-MM/Wing Commander/

I'm looking forward to the start of the fight next Sunday! :D

P.S. - Picture #2 reminds me of Carousel from Logan's Run.

Attachments

• WC3_Kilrah_Capital.PNG
    WC3_Kilrah_Capital.PNG
    273.3 KB · Views: 28
  • WC3_Carousel_Disintegration.PNG
    WC3_Carousel_Disintegration.PNG
    304.9 KB · Views: 29
  • WC3_RIP_Concordia.PNG
    WC3_RIP_Concordia.PNG
    274.4 KB · Views: 37
  • WC3_Need_To_Know.PNG
    WC3_Need_To_Know.PNG
    244.7 KB · Views: 31
  • WC3_Victory_Landing.PNG
    WC3_Victory_Landing.PNG
    234.2 KB · Views: 29
That's great, but you do know that all the WC3 cinematics are streamable in the CIC's holovids section don't you?

I guess I should have checked, but as is common for me I let my enthusiasm override my thoroughness. :eek:
As far as I know, there is not a complete replay of Wing Commander 3 recorded so I did not see the Holovids section cover that. Oh well, in eight days we'll have some real fun and action! :cool:

I guess I should have checked, but as is common for me I let my enthusiasm override my thoroughness. :eek:
As far as I know, there is not a complete replay of Wing Commander 3 recorded so I did not see the Holovids section cover that. Oh well, in eight days we'll have some real fun and action! :cool:

I think it's neat what you are trying to do, and you are right though that there's no video of the missions themselves.

Back