Wing 1 & 2 mouse issues...

trinijoy

Ensign
For some reason when I am flying my mouse just activates out of no where and my ship drifts because of it. TO make this stop i have to put the mouse in the middle of the target receptacle. Of course I am using a joystick. Even if I turn the mouse off, it still activates the mouse target icon and makes me screen shift. Is there anyway to disable mouse control internally in the game?

I didn't want to post again but I can't edit my post. I just wanted to add this is the KS version of Wing 1 and 2. If I need to explain more please tell me.

For some reason when I am flying my mouse just activates out of no where and my ship drifts because of it. TO make this stop i have to put the mouse in the middle of the target receptacle. Of course I am using a joystick. Even if I turn the mouse off, it still activates the mouse target icon and makes me screen shift. Is there anyway to disable mouse control internally in the game?

You only have a two hour window to edit post unless you are admin...

Is it possible that your mouse is getting bumped while flying? Is there any other game controlers plugged in at the same time? What about an HTPC remote control with one of those thumb buttons that can contol the mouse?

On my laser mouse there is an on off button which I turn off so i can't even use the mouse. So that's what makes no sense here. Yet the mouse cursor moves slightly out of the recptacle and my ship ends of drifting. I tried disconnecting my other two gamepads, and just leaving only the joystick, same thing. The Joystick works great, but the mouse icon just actiacvtes and soon as I stop using my joystick.

Is there maybe an extra button on the joystick that you're hitting and is triggering a mouse like signal? Is there a wireless receptor or something that you can also unplug? Try recalibrating the joystick in the control panel joystick interface while KS is running in the background.

Back