WiCdr IV fun fun ... Article No 2 ...

Rie

Commodore
Hello ...
Good to see you all again !!! ... ^o^ ...

Another questions about Origin's ( member of EA Interactive company ? ) most
famous interactive game series - WingCommander I ~ V and supplement Addones ( add-on games ? ) ...

[ Q - 1 ] Is the spacecraft Arrow are really CG designed by Origin Interactive ?

( ... Well ... in my opinion , me thought ... might be ... maybe ... by some ILM crew ? ... )

[ Q - 2 ] Is the spacecraft Arrow are one of the modules & blocks of the (cloaking capable) "Execulivor" ... ? ...

( ... ? ? ? ... )

... When me was a college comrade , whenever after the major exams ,
... always flewed with all kinds of Kilrati cosmocrafts ...

ILM had nothing to do with any Wing Commander product. The ships in the WC games were designed by artists that worked for Origin Systems, Inc. In Wing Commander 4 there is a cloak capable Arrow.

ChrisReid said:
ILM had nothing to do with any Wing Commander product. The ships in the WC games were designed by artists that worked for Origin Systems, Inc. In Wing Commander 4 there is a cloak capable Arrow.

Yeah, in the mission to return melek to his starbase there are purple cloaking arrows.

I'm not entirely sure what Rie means by the second question though. I think he's wondering if they are somehow derived from the Excalibur or vice versa. I don't think the ship design is related but the cloak in the wc4 arrows is most certainly an extension of the research that put cloaking devices into the Excalibur.

... T T ... ... always thank you very much about reply ...

Honestly , me have not played the "WingCommander I " , " II " , " IV " ,
"WingCommander Armada" , and "WingCommander the Secret Ops " and so on ...
due to mainly Hardware Limitations .
( me once only owned "IBM AT with BW monitor" , "IBM 486 with sVGA" and "Notebook (Micro)computer" )

Only played the "WingCommander III " and " V " ... ... ... so don't know much about the " IV " ...

Back