WiCdr 4 - The Helioss class ... ? ...

Rie

Commodore
Hello ...
Good to meet you again ...

... AD 2 X X 7 ... someday / May ... a western seashore of Earth 15 ...

Me ( ... "rie" ... ^o^ ... ) were called by captain "Violet Star" ... ( <-- male )

He said that the Human Authority wants to aid & help the Rallehuu Empire .
But there were always shortage of experienced CosmoAviators ,
so after urgent call of duty ( but many of us thought professinal works ... )
of c-Aviators from all around Earth 15 , more than 90 % were lookies or
so called the simulator pilots ( even by ourselves too ) ... ... ... T T ... ... ...

Only 7 were the experanced c-Aviators ( but only 1 veteran - ret col "Manic" ... ) ,
and from those of around 100 volunteered simulator pilots ,
only 23 could pass the 1 st exam ...

Me heard later that at those desperate days, Human Authority of
Earth Federation were too much surprised by the test results ...

So they decided to built a entirely New CosmoCarrier to overcome this
unexpected ( may be terrible to every single Humans ... ) situation ...

Officially, it was called \\Heliose class\\ ... ( or 14 th Semi c-Carrier ) ...

The construction of this entirely new concept of SpaceShip is somewhat
easier than those of traing the lookie personals like me ...
About 1 ~ 2 weeks of produce, put together & detailize the blocks & modules ...

I am now standing near the strip shipbuilding site ,
with my new boss - Adm "Sunbocks" and Cpt "Violet (Star) " ...

And also it was near the sunset time, the real SpaceVehicle
flight training was on going ...

What would happen to us ? ...
Should we return to our planet safely ? ...

Hello Rie,
that sounds like a promising start for a story. Do you combine different games/books here, or is it all your own idea?

... @o@ ... Sorry about my sub standard and/or foreign english ... @o@ ...

1) so called the simulator pilots ( even by ourselves too )
--> even thought by ourselves , too ...

2) Only 7 were the experanced c-Aviators --> .. experienced ..

3) Me heard later that --> I heard ..

4) .. Human Authority of Earth Federation .. --> .. Humane ? ..

5) .. too much surprised by .. --> .. much too ..

6) .. to built a entirely New CosmoCarrier to overcome this unexpected ..
--> .. to built a entirely new concepted ..

7) .. easier than those of traing the lookie personals like ..
--> .. training .. .. personells ? ..

+) .. now standing near the strip shipbuilding site .. ( under coveraged by EMNG-f schuilds ? ... ^o^ ... )

+) .. with my new boss - Adm "Sunbocks" and Cpt "Violet (Star) " ...
--> .. "Sun Bee" ..

8) .. And also it was near the sunset time .. --> .. although or though ? .. .. sunset ..

9) .. Should we return to our planet safely .. --> .. Shall we .. .. + and by altogether ..

_ _ _ _ _

... Always thank you very very much for read & comment on my article ...

... I always imagine & write alone ... ... ... See you all sooner or later ...

I hopw you don't mind that I took the liberty to try and put most of your story in one place.
The Rallehuu once helped Humans during the crisis against (hostile) Kilrathi,
but after the Nephilim crisis their social structures broke down, their population decreased, and their economy and infrastructure collapsed so rapidly ...
Mainly due to their internal civil conflicts between Kilrathi fronts and
traditionalists ... ... ...

One of the new leaders of Rallehuu traditionalists parties
( somewhat similler to MIB 1 situation ... ) secretly came to Earth 15
( maybe no one remembers that which is the original earth ... ? )
with the official message from the High Council of Rallehuu Empire ...

But, at that time,
Humans were also very desperate to survive and almost all their
efforts and budgets were focused on reconstructing society.
A Human Committee gathered urgently. They were so limited in both ways and resources. The fleet was made up of only 25 active carriers ( 12 Regular sized, 13 Semi sized, both include the Terran Confederation's training carriers )

Ret. colonel "Maniac" aproached the podium to make a speech ...

WiCdr 4 - The Helioss class

AD 2 X X 7 ... someday / May ... a western seashore of Earth 15 ...

"I was called by captain "Violet Star" ... ( <-- male ) He said that the Human Authority wants to aid & help the Rallehuu Empire. But there is as always a shortage of experienced fighter pilots. So I'm making an urgent call to duty - even though many of us have professinal jobs - of pilots from all over Earth 15."

More than 90 % of those that responded, though,were lookies, as were called Pilots whose only eperience was in simulators (though even we call them that.) Only 7 were the experanced pilots and of them only one was a veteran - ret col "Maniac." And of the around 100 volunteered simulator pilots ,
only 23 could pass the first exam.

I heard later that during those desperate days, Human authority of
Terran confederation were much too surprised by the test results. So much had they been disapointed that they decided to built a entirely new concept space carrier to overcome this unexpected ( possibly even terrible to every single Humans) situation.

Officially, it was called \\Heliose class\\ ( or 14 th Semi c-Carrier ). The construction of this entirely new concept of spaceship was a somewhat
easier task to undertake than what those responsible for training the lookie personel like me had to contend with. It took about 1 to 2 weeks to produce, put together & detail the blocks & modules.

I am now standing near the ship assembly line under the cover of the electromagnetic sheilds with my new boss Admiral "Sunbee" and Cpt "Violet (Star). " And although it was near sunset, the real SpaceVehicle
flight training was on going ...

What would happen to us ? ...
Shall we return to our planet safely and in one piece?

/// about WingCommander IV article 03 ... ///

... AD 2 X X 7 ... someday / May ... a western seashore of Earth 15 ...

We all remember how difficult life was during those days. Earth 15 was officially and medially known as "Moell Harbor, " and more than 90 % of its surface was sea and ocean. The population was around 3,000 including civillian scientists -almost 3 times the number of crew on the "SpaceBeagle." Mosts are Terran Confederation authority employees - CosmoNavy's and SpaceMarines - but
we usually treat eachother as college comrades or foreign pals . Only few were so-called "Aviators" or officers.

This planet was entirely human designed - Terraformed. And one of the most important reason for this was the Kilrathi's cloaking technology and their skipper missiles.

At those hard times almost all of 2,845 personel, including myself, were almost ignorant of the Kilrathi and their front rogues. Some of their ominous tricks include launching a cloaked skipper missile into a newly opened shipyards. Less than 100 people had heard those inhumane stories, but the Admiral "Sun Bee" , skipper & wingcommander "Manaic" and most of the high ranking officers believed in the parellel detective satellites .

But...

/// articles about WingCommander IV article 04 ... ///

... AD 2XX7 ... XX / May ... Moell harbor , a northern seashore of Earth 15 ...

I remember that those days were so hard to live through. Especially under undeclaired divebomb situations, everybody including
experienced fighter pilots, able navy crews, and the dreaded space-marines went almost mad.

It was around the noon hour that Kilrathi's skipper missile suddenly materialized out of the void inside the CosmoCarrier X - 01 - which was still under construction. Just after a Kilrathi skipper missile appeared, the entire CosmoCarrier expoded, breaking into two big coronal(?) wrecks .

I lost conciousness.

When I woke up , I found myself lying on a hospital bed. A nurse came to me and checked numerous vital signs. After visiting Captain "Violet," I realized that
entire construction on the planet Earth 15 were destracting works ,
and what me saw and experienced were part of the virtual reality .

Admiral "Sun Bee" said that was now onboard the TCS "Musket," the third ship of the 3 of that class carrier ( although somewhat old , I thought).

When I went back to the medical compartment of the spaceship, I saw that the center hall was mow a holographic planitarium. Many stars were flowing like various colored glowing comets ... ... ...

... T T ...

... Thank you very much about reading my articles ... Mr Criticalmass and Mr AD ...
... and all other members of this fantastic website , designers of Origin Interactive ,
... crews of Industrial Light & Magic , southern vagabonds of Asylum graphics and models ,
... and Lippincott ( ... sorry , me can't remember correct spell ... ) publisher , Apple computer , ATARI ...

... They were my accompany during my yesterday college days ... just ... thank you ...

Good work, AD. Much more readable when it's all in one thread.

Rie, if you continue the story, would you mind doing it here?

... Thank you for reply , always ... ... ^o^ ...

What you (maybe Mr >> ... ? ... ) and other pals (could I call you all like this ? )
wants are also me wanted ...

And me thought it is a small redeem ? for the free(soft)wares
I frequently downloaded & used during 10 ~ 15 years ago ... ... ... ... ^o^ ...

( ... or ... like the REM lines between the submodules of software architecture ... ? ... )

Back