Why did you Guys like/hate School?

Concordia

Swabbie
Banned
What was it in school that you remembered that was positive?

What did you remember that bothered you to no end or made you miserable?

-Concordia

The teasing for me was unbearable when I was in middle school so when I moved to a different state it was hard for me to trust anyone. even my fellow football teammates and I ended up quiting school after I took an injury to my knee which ended my stunt as a football player and since I trusted no one in highschool I became an outcast and I said screw this and I got a job and I got a good work ethic from it and some friends I am still in contact with right now even though I have just moved again. I hope thats what type of answer you were looking for concordia.:D

Well, like everyone else, middle school sucked ass. High school wasn't so bad except for having to wallow through a sea of retarded assholes to get to class. Being in college now, I see it as a reward for having to go through that crap.

Originally posted by DoomsdayPlague
The teasing for me was unbearable when I was in middle school so when I moved to a different state it was hard for me to trust anyone. even my fellow football teammates and I ended up quiting school after I took an injury to my knee which ended my stunt as a football player and since I trusted no one in highschool I became an outcast and I said screw this and I got a job and I got a good work ethic from it and some friends I am still in contact with right now even though I have just moved again. I hope thats what type of answer you were looking for concordia.:D

Yes, it actually was :)

I'll post mine in a little bit. I'm just doing something right now

-Concordia

Sure they do... he just wasn't actually at the 75 posts you need for the next rank... as it stands, who cares?

Originally posted by RiotAct218
Well, like everyone else, middle school sucked ass. High school wasn't so bad except for having to wallow through a sea of retarded assholes to get to class. Being in college now, I see it as a reward for having to go through that crap.

Right on. My schools were shitholes that were simply in bigger shitholes. For a decade I'd had to put up with the worst stuff you could imagine, a few even life threatening. To this day some still haven't grown out of the shit they used to do. My reward I feel is that I live to get the oppotunity to know Spirit, and my collection of heroes that has grown over the years.

It actually all depends on which grades. Elementary sucked the first few grades, then got better and by 6th it was almost pleasant.

Then came junior high and it was just miserable, and I wanted to fit in so badly, I would have done anything, and I think they knew it. It was like the more I wanted them to like me, the less they did. After awhile I just got so pissed off with them, I just started ignoring them. For some reason, after I beat up a few people, they started to respect me, or fear me. I didn't really care which. I was labeled as a freak of nature because I could contort my body into wierd shapes, and it wasn't viewed as sexy LOL.

Highschool sucked for different reasons, the first year was an extention of eighth-grade, then 10th rolled around and it wasn't so bad. Joined some sports teams and then I got respected. Particularly basketball. In HS, people also started taking interest in my wierd talents as well.

College was not as bad as the previous schools.

-Concordia

Back