Who's looking forward to Tomb Raider:Legend?

The reviews have been fairly positive from what I've seen. Metacritic has links to a bunch.

never really felt the appeal of those platformers, regardless of how intricate the thing was... i gotta hand it to them, the demo did look nice.

Manic said:
never really felt the appeal of those platformers, regardless of how intricate the thing was... i gotta hand it to them, the demo did look nice.
Same for me, even though I really liked PoP:SOT.

I haven't played the PoP series, but I've heard a lot of comparison between those games and Legend.

meisdavidp said:
I haven't played the PoP series, but I've heard a lot of comparison between those games and Legend.
The thing I like about PoP is that you don't face enemies every 5 minutes. You go through several waves of enemies and then you go through several puzzles. Can't tell you about Warrior Within or 2 Thrones though, since I've never played them.

So, now the question now becomes: who's *playing* Tomb Raider: Legend?

I finished the Khazakstan level last night on the Y-Box version. It's a lot of fun! The controls become very natural very quickly... and unlocking outfits and such is a heck of an incentive towards replayability (the time trials look impossible to me, but I'm not great at games...).

Edit: I'm 'Bandit LOAF' on Y-Box Live, if anyone wants to watch my incredible progress.

I'm loving it. The game has a very natural feel that would have made previous versions much better. Props to Crystal Dynamics for making it so good and to Eidos for getting them to do so.

Bandit LOAF said:
Please get Lara Croft's autograph for me.

Autograph and phone number.

I'm downloafing the demo on Y-Box Live right now.

What is a Y-Box?

Did you hear that the ZZ-Box will feature a downloadable 640kb/s quality remastering of "Sharp Dressed Man"?

meisdavidp said:
Did you hear that the ZZ-Box will feature a downloadable 640kb/s quality remastering of "Sharp Dressed Man"?

The ZZ-Box will be implanted into your brain.:p

Back