Whoa! Half.com VS. eBay

Yeah, half.com's great. Anywhere you can find Wing Commander books for 70 cents can't be bad.

TC

Ah, mpanty, didn't you just contradict yourself? :) And eBay vs eBay is hardly a dangerous topic, IMHO.

Originally posted by Wedge009
Ah, mpanty, didn't you just contradict yourself?
Yes... :)

We all should thank eBay for making the old WC games available at such great prices!

If anyone lives in Europe and is pissed at the shipping rates, I can offer to send him the package he wants to buy from France.
I presently live in Canada, but I travel to France twice or three times a year. Shipping from the US to Canada is generally cheaper, I'd even do it for free, you'd still have to pay the shipping costs of course... <G>

Obviously, I don't know if paying shipping to Canada and shipping from France is going to be cheaper for you, but once you have checked prices with the seller, feel free to email me for the request! I'd be glad to help you out! :)

Originally posted by Wedge009
You'd be more curious if it claimed to have seven disks. ;)

didn't the original (printing??) of WC4 have seven disks. then they compressed it better or somthing?
7:52am an ungodly hour of the morning :(

Nah, there's a 7th CD. It has the scene with Blair and Melek's concubine on it.

And I'll sell it to ya as a package deal with this nice iron-frame bridge with a wonderful view of Manhattan ...

-- Brian P.

Back