Who was Sumner?

Ladiesman^

Spaceman
From WCATV, one of the last episodes. The guy that orders Tolywn to fight the Kilrathi fleet without reinforcements. He seemed to have a really important looking uniform. Was he a Space Marshall or something?

It's funny how someone you've never seen face to face, and probably never will, can make you angry with what they think of you in a fleeting moment. Only the internet... :D

Me and Dan Sumner and some friends were playing poker once and the bastard took a cut of the pot when I won. He snuck back his damned ante.

So, I put sugar in his Hellcat's gas tank.

Originally posted by LeHah
Me and Dan Sumner and some friends were playing poker once and the bastard took a cut of the pot when I won. He snuck back his damned ante.

So, I put sugar in his Hellcat's gas tank.

You lie. Neither you, nor Dan, have any friends. :(

TC

Dan doesn't have any friends after the "Nudity Incident".

As for my friends? Head down to the bar Wensday nights for 10 cent wings and $10 pitchers of Bass and you'll see me and my friends.

Originally posted by Ladiesman^
From WCATV, one of the last episodes. The guy that orders Tolywn to fight the Kilrathi fleet without reinforcements. He seemed to have a really important looking uniform. Was he a Space Marshall or something?

He was an Admiral. Gregarov was the Space Marshall at the time.

LOAF there is only one Space Marshall a time ?

I mean there cant be 2 or 3 of them the same time ??:confused:

Think of Space Marshall as being like a real-life five-star general -- there are rarely *any*... it's *possible* for there to be more than one (the rank description says it can be bestowed upon sector commanders and such), but there really generally aren't any at all.

WOW!!! SO its really a very High Rank......Thank God Tolwyn never get there..........

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
WOW!!! SO its really a very High Rank......Thank God Tolwyn never get there..........

Well... he did... he was promoted to Space Marshal at the end of WCIV...

Back