Who to vote for? (for US President)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Trying to get this thread somewhat back on subject). The Governator, Arnold Shwarzenegger, would be a better current day politician than either Bush or Kerry to lead the Confederation against the Kilrathi. He has seen action in numerous present day and science fiction movies, so he not only knows about fighting today but also fighting in the future. If necessary could lead a raid on Kilrah himself. This is the guy who has fought mercenaries who kidnapped his daughter, the Predator, T1000, and that other Terminator woman from the third movie, and numerous others.

ck9791 said:
He has seen action in numerous present day and science fiction movies, so he not only knows about fighting today but also fighting in the future. If necessary could lead a raid on Kilrah himself. This is the guy who has fought mercenaries who kidnapped his daughter, the Predator, T1000, and that other Terminator woman from the third movie, and numerous others.
I am sure that fighting in real life and just acting it in a movie are two totally different. Also I hear (don't know for sure) that he was really out of shape before he did T3, and he could very well go that way again, especially with his governor duties. Also what makes you think that futuristic fighting like in his movies are actually like what his movies depict? Maybe if he keeps his muscular body and actually goes through bootcamp and such, he might have what it takes to raid Kilrah and actually fight, but who really knows?

Anxiety said:
I am sure that fighting in real life and just acting it in a movie are two totally different. Also I hear (don't know for sure) that he was really out of shape before he did T3, and he could very well go that way again, especially with his governor duties. Also what makes you think that futuristic fighting like in his movies are actually like what his movies depict? Maybe if he keeps his muscular body and actually goes through bootcamp and such, he might have what it takes to raid Kilrah and actually fight, but who really knows?

Try both and come back to give us a report...

Maj.Striker said:
Bush's daughters are clearly a much better option for the naked role...here's another reason to vote for Bush: "Vote for Bush, he has hot daughters!" Maybe that would make a good commercial...seems to move a lot of "Live Girls at Cancun" videos...

They are not really that hot. They are both But-her faces. Brown baggers....same with Kerry's, good from far....but Far from good....

Yeah, I don't think the Bush daughters are very hot at all, and they act like, well, their age. :) Anyway, I'd vote for Ahnold for president, even if I did think his RNC speech was a bit excessive; we wouldn't even have to amend the Terran Confederation constitution/charter/treaty/whatever to make him a natively-born citizen.

Anxiety said:
I am sure that fighting in real life and just acting it in a movie are two totally different.

We haven't fought the Kilrathi in real life, only in books and games.

Maj.Striker said:
Like in Red Dwarf?

I never seen Red Dwarf. Here in Germany, all tv-programms broadcast reality-tv crap. A reality that frightens me - are we humans so degenerated today? :eek:

Malar said:
I never seen Red Dwarf. Here in Germany, all tv-programms broadcast reality-tv crap. A reality that frightens me - are we humans so degenerated today? :eek:

Yes, sadly we are. :(
Perhaps a major war against a alien rase would bring us back on track.

Dundradal said:
They are not really that hot. They are both But-her faces. Brown baggers....same with Kerry's, good from far....but Far from good....

I don't think Kerry's are even good from far and are clearly the worse looking than Bush's. That said, I've always wondered how anyone could think the Bush girls are hot. Granted, I also don't get that creepy Olsen twins obsession which way too many guys have so it may just be me.

Wolf Dog said:
Granted, I also don't get that creepy Olsen twins obsession which way too many guys have so it may just be me.

I dont even find them remotely attractive, so its not just you. :)
Might just be us though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back