Who else is still around...?

Jumpstart

Rear Admiral
Hello all, after reading a previous related post. I was curious just to see how many people were still around from way back when. Maybe some of you remember me. =)

I know that Ive been rather spontanious over the past year or so, simply due to the fact of real life. =) But one thing that is great to see is how the WC community is actually still moving, especially due to the fact that all the WC games have been cancelled for now.

Anyways, I better be going, just wanted to say hi to any old friends, and of course say hi to any new ones!

Jumpstart

"I am immortal, I have inside me blood of Kings, I have no rivals, no man can be my equal."

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

It means I'm not dead, dumbasses...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

I think I remember you (my memory seems to be getting fuzzy)...I just came back myself after quite a long absence, due to the vagaries of Real Life : ( Nice to see some more returning people.

Well, it's line to the Queen song "Princes of the Universe" from the Highlander movie. As to why he said it, I have no idea.

------------------
There is no God but myself. No destiny but what I deem for me. I walk my path and no others, for I am free.

http://www.ntr.net/~vondoom

We only wished it... just kidding, man.

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Back