Who did you smooch, Flint or Rachel?

Bandit LOAF said:
Quite a few characters are 32 in WC3 -- Blair, Maniac, Flint, Cobra... this was the basis for the original WCA pitch, the idea that the WC3 characters would all have been cadets together.

I always found it amusing that Blair is 32, a Colonel, and that the rest of the Victory (with exeption of Maniac) is almost the same age and a 2nd or 1st Luitenant

Might have something to do with him being responsible for so many successful missions.

I always thought of Blair as in his early 40s in WC3, though. He looked pretty old. I guess I was wrong.

Might have something to do with him being responsible for so many successful missions.

I always thought of Blair as in his early 40s in WC3, though. He looked pretty old. I guess I was wrong.

Like fighter lengths and homeworlds, ages in Wing Commander were always somewhat... fluid. Maniac, for instance, was 23 in 2654... and then in Wing Commander III, 15 years later, was 32 -- and Blair was born a year earlier! We generally do go with the older numbers for characters... Blair would be 39 in Wing Commander III (which fits with the fact that he's in his early 40s in the WCIV novelization, four years later).

Back