Which fighter type is your favorite?

Which fighter type is your favorite?

• Light Fighter (Ferret, Arrow, Banshee)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Medium Fighter (Scimitar, Hellcat, Vindicator)

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Heavy Fighter (Raptor, Sabre, Thunderbolt)

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Super Fighter (Excalibur, Dragon, Vampire)

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Bomber (Broadsword, Longbow, Devastator)

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Multi-Role (Strike Sabre, Avenger, Strike Vampire)

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Interceptor (Wasp)

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delance

Victory, you say?
Well, they are not classes per se. For example, there's "super fighters" from different classes, they are chosen for their superior stats. Also, fighters from different classes can fit the "multi-role" slot depending on their loadout or specific mission. The list have some examples. Comments, critics and suggestions are welcome.

Best Fighter = Raptor

Nothing rocks like a Raptor! :D

and about the super-fighters -
the Excaliber and the Vampire are both classified as heavies and the Dragon... well, the Dragon is a munchkin's ship.

Re: Best Fighter = Raptor

Originally posted by HammerHead
well, the Dragon is a munchkin's ship.

I thought the Dragon was a Good Fighter.

But I can see that you're a man of tatse, so I'll let that one slip :D

No one here likes light fighters:( . Any way they could also be called interceptors, after all they perform same tasks as Wasp (among other things)

Light Fighter are just that Light. Don't get me wrong, I do like Light Fighters but I prever the craft I'm flying to have some meat, and Light Fighters don't. Yes they have Speed, but that's not all important.

I like light fighters (Well, the Arrow and Banshee anyway)

It ain't just the speed, it's the agility. They may not have the armour, but if the object there is not to get hit
(Though you do pay the price of not being able to hit back as hard as you'd like)

But the Excal and Vin do figure in to my list of good craft :)

I like light fighters most, especially the sacred Banshee:cool:

But the Hellcat is also a good fighter in my oppinion.

Though not a WC Fighter the Shroud from Starlancer is one of the best Light Fighters around. It has Cloak, Speed and agility.

On WC2, Blair orders sparks to load his ship with torpedoes, thus changing his choice for this poll from “heavy fighter” to “multi-role”. :)

Back