Wheres my speed?

Grasshopper

Spaceman
Here is a question. When I bought the afterburner upgrade modification, both my speed and afterburner speed remained the same as before. What is going on? Is it ship dependent because I am still starting out with a Tarsis getting 300 and 600 no matter what?

And I must say, i started off playing the Gemini version. Ive gotta say, after getting my game crashed anytime i tried to use turrets, and with less of a plotline, the Remake version rules. Thanks Guys!!!! This is awesome!!!

Is that speed problem with the premake or gemini gold?

Right the communist fan plot is not present in Gemini Gold but the turrets should work, you're the first one who mentions a problem with them. What ship are you flying and what turret have you bought? You switch to turrets with F5.

The Engine modification to have afterburners would bring a tarsus from 300/300 to 300/600
I don't see the problem.

As for turrets--I wonder if he actually bought them before trying ot use them--and exactly what caused the crash--I would be curious about that.

I think he meant that he bought the Afterburner Enhancer, which IIRC boosts your speed on afterburner by something like twenty percent above the regular afterburner speed.

That's called the speed enhancer--and that's not available until Righteous fire--so unless he played the whole first campaign through he would not know about it

I've seen the speed enhancer in Gemni Gold and I haven't done a single mission for the main plot as of yet. Did Righteous Fire get added into Gemni Gold then?

Just to be sure I'm talking about the right thing, it sells for 54,000 creds and ups your speed to I think 81%? or was it 8.1%...? I'd have to go look to be sure.

Back