Where to find WC e-books

Mancubus

Rear Admiral
Ok, so right now I'm reading through Fleet Action, witch I got in a package with my WC3 purchase on GOG. So I have this question? do you know if there is any place where I can buy other WC novels on the net. And please, don't say Amazon, as they require you to have a credit card there, and in my current employment situation I won't get one for a very long time, so I'd love to find a place where you cane pay for it with PayPal account. Any suggestions?

You can buy things at Amazon via a Paypal debit card (or any debit card). If they sell Amazon.com gift cards locally, that also works.

However WC novels are not available as purchasable e-books. There are just a few indirect exceptions such as Fleet Action included with GOG WC3 or (free) Pilgrim Truth in our last year's birthday slate of updates.

End Run is also available as PDF, as are (most of?) the manuals, some of which are entertaining reads in their own rights.

End Run is also available as PDF, as are (most of?) the manuals, some of which are entertaining reads in their own rights.

The End Run PDF was not a sanctioned act IIRC. It was something someone did years ago and uploaded to the 'net. I think all links to it from the CIC are gone.

Something I think we need to promote more is that The Memoirs of Lieutenant Colonel Carl T. LaFong: The Kilrathi War's Greatest Ace (TSCN, Retired) is available on WCPedia. All of the story sections from the Ultimate Strategy Guide were added so Wingnuts can follow LaFong throughout his career. The story weaves through the list found on that main page. It's a great read too!

Last edited by a moderator:
The End Run PDF was not a sanctioned act IIRC. It was something someone did years ago and uploaded to the 'net. I think all links to it from the CIC are gone.

We certainly sanctioned it back in the day. It might be more accurate to say that the links to it from the CIC broke over the years, but now that the book is readily available on the modern internet, there's not much reason to fix them.

https://www.wcnews.com/news/2001/02/05/end-run-novel-available-for-download
https://www.wcnews.com/news/2004/11/17/lost-files-brought-back

Last edited by a moderator:
Back