Where are You?

Lunatic

Spaceman
Reading all these posts in the Chat Zone makes me wonder, where is everybody from? I'm from New York. Where are you?

California, if you really wanted to know this, why didn't you just read profiles? (just a question)

im from a parallel world that... ah forget it :D
port alberni, B.C. Canada
and yes we have running water :p

Profiles? I can do that?! To tell the truth, I'd feel kinda strange looking up info about you without your consent.

I'm from Germany (more details in the profile for those who are interested), but I have not enough time to post here very often :(
Any other germans in here?

I am from France. More details in my profile.
I often take a look to other's profile, but it is not often fullfiled...

Originally posted by Jochen
Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I'm from Ashton, Maryland... which is sort of half-way between Washington DC and Baltimore.

When/why did you move to Austin?
I do believe it is that he goes to U of texas for college. I am from right outside NYC in the USA

I'm from Tasmania, Australia (no its not in Africa, believe it or not, and no Tasmanian devils don't spin around really fast).

Hey Stormin - I've been to Port Alberni! I love Canada, its a beautiful country ... and lots of good ski hills :)

You mean to say cartoons are lying to us.

I'm from Eindhoven it's in the Netherlands and NO that isn't the same as Holland.

Originally posted by bw_dave
Home of the great PSV ... are you a soccer fan?

Yep. And although I'm a fan of PSV I would not call them great. In the dutch competition they are great (simply the best) but in the champions leage they just don't have the resources (money) clubs like Manchester have.

I'm from Monroe, CT...but since the war started, I've been in the Blackmane Sector for an ungodly amount of time. :)

Back