Where are You?

Originally posted by plan9
Originally posted by bw_dave
Home of the great PSV ... are you a soccer fan?

Yep. And although I'm a fan of PSV I would not call them great. In the dutch competition they are great (simply the best) but in the champions leage they just don't have the resources (money) clubs like Manchester have.

C`mon the best is River Plate !!!!

Im in an area they call "The armpit of TX". Not from here, but live here now. Home town and state is Alamogordo NM. The Land of Enchantment, White Sands, HAFB/WSMR, the very same town and area where the first atom bomb was tested! (maybe thats why my hair glows at night! :eek: )

RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 05-29-2001 at 13:36]

Rockaway, New Jersey. Not a bad place, as places go...there aren't that many Wingnuts around here, but hey, what are you going to do?

Originally posted by RFBurns
Im in an area they call "The armpit of TX". Not from here, but live here now. Home town and state is Alamogordo NM. The Land of Enchantment, White Sands, HAFB/WSMR, the very same town and area where the first atom bomb was tested! (maybe thats why my hair glows at night! :eek: )

RFB

[Edited by RFBurns on 05-29-2001 at 13:36]

Hey, I was stationed at McGregor Range (ever heard of it?) for a couple of years and visited Alamogordo many times. I also worked at White Sands Missile Range. I'm from and live in Michigan now.

Hey, you must really be a 'Ghost' if you live in BA! Wasn't it wiped out by an arachnid meteor at the start of the war? (Oh, wait, wrong universe...)
I live in Ottawa, Canada, the lamest national capital in the world. We're excited because James Brown is going to be at our Blues Festival this year. Yippee

probly center of canada's own little universe :) I live in Smooth Rock Falls, the edge of canada's universe near the james bay hehe :)

...wait a second toronto is on the edge too. the heck? ... *confused*

Sydney, Australia. The world decided to have a little get together in our place last year, you may have heard about it. :)

I meant that Torontonians, and other Canadians call Toronto the Centre Of The Universe. So yes, in Canada's own little universe, we are the centre :)

Originally posted by Silencer
Hey, you must really be a 'Ghost' if you live in BA! Wasn't it wiped out by an arachnid meteor at the start of the war? (Oh, wait, wrong universe...)
I live in Ottawa, Canada, the lamest national capital in the world. We're excited because James Brown is going to be at our Blues Festival this year. Yippee

In wich year transcurs Starship Troopers ????

Back