When?

Yes, we do have an idea how close we are to releasing the next episode. It's not solid enough to make an announcement on, though.

Also, this has just been discussed in the FAQ thread.

In that case you'll be happy to hear that you'll get at least 15 great ones...

I think Filler is going to be happiest of all, though. When he posted that request of his, I'm sure he was joking... but I'm also sure that he'll be extremely pleased that we took his request so literally. Actually, in retrospect, I'm very happy we did - turned out to be one of the best cutscenes we have in episode 2.

Oh, don't worry about that. In Standoff, we care very deeply about canon... and cannon too, for that matter.

Of course, some people will complain that the Retros didn't fly any Salthi until Righteous Fire, but I don't think there's anything directly contradicting this, so we should be pretty much safe.

I was really more concerned by the references to the request above...but I'll trust that you kept things honest.

Maj.Striker said:
You'd better not have fucked up the whole Retro situation...

I think I exaggerated when I said "whole new meaning". We are just expanding the Retro idea, giving them a more solid purpose. Don´t worry, as with all other aspects in Standoff, we don´t converge fannon and cannon

omg, you put Jesus into Standoff!?! what next? Buddha? Maybe piloting a Centurion or something? thatd be sweet lol

It would be neat if the Retro ships had some very distinct paint jobs, not just gunmetal like every ship in Privateer. The Retro insults should include crazy Bible passages, like the Ravenholm Preacher in Half Life 2.

Back