When will the US get Bin Laden?

When will Bin Laden be captured?

• Dude, He's already in custody!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • This year (2004)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Next Year, or maybe the one after...or the next one....

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Never, he's not real!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • He's holed up in his subterrian fortress

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Will stupid polls ever go away?

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bandit LOAF said:
Distribution. Getting a corn dog isn't necessarily easy -

You said it. It's very hard to find fresh old-fashioned corn dogs - the ones that are dipped in batter and then fried after you place an order, seems like the only way to get them are at carnivals.

I ordered a corn dog at a popular hot dog place around here - James Coney Island, thinking I was going to get the real deal fresh. The suckers just take a frozen already cooked corn dog from the freezer and throw it into the deep fryer.

The worst corndogs are the bootleg ones from South America, where all the world's worst looking animals come from. Deficient in all major ingredients required by the USDA: pork cheeks and eyelids, beef pores - and the percentage of insect knees is a tad high.

Bob McDob said:
The worst corndogs are the bootleg ones from South America, where all the world's worst looking animals come from. Deficient in all major ingredients required by the USDA: pork cheeks and eyelids, beef pores - and the percentage of insect knees is a tad high.

Hmm, that's from "Sam and Max: Night of the Cringing Wildebeest".

Look for the United States of America's Armed Forces to catch him at the end of October. I will leave everyone to formulate their own opinion about that.

Peace,

Echo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back