Votes: 7 30.4%
  • All of the Above

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Don't have one

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I don't play StarCraft

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
For the Protoss I get a ton of carriers and while I am building these carriers I get a huge defense of photon cannons. It works sometimes. En Taro Adun brave warriors!

I liked Arm the best. Core had better defenses, but Arm had those cool K-Bots with the machine gun things.

Well, I liked Protoss the most, as you can see from my sig, so I voted for them.
Upgraded carriers are my favs, ok, I know it takes ages to build one and they are costly but once built, a fleet of those can plow through a map with ease. And when you use a High Templars Mind Trick on them....:D
SC is one of the very few games I still like to replay every now and then.

Originally posted by Trelane
I liked Arm the best. Core had better defenses, but Arm had those cool K-Bots with the machine gun things.

lol

Good game.
Too bad Cave Dog went down the tubes. And too bad TA: Kingdoms was so bad.
I remember screwing around with TA in multi-player with one of my brothers over a lan. Neither of us had really played much of it before, so instead of trying to kill each other, we mostly messed around with the tech trees figuring out what we could build. At one point, he fired over a dozen nukes at me, but fortunately, I had noticed the 'anti-nuke' missiles, and had about twenty of those ready to go. He, of course, had no idea the things even existed, and said later that he watched in shock and horror as each of his nukes suddenly vanished in mid-flight.
:D

IIRC, that game finally ended when I built one of the stationary rotary artillery cannons, provided enough power for it, and moved some scouts far enough forward to start threatening his base.
Unfortunately, that doesn't mean I won.
Turns out he had a few dozen aircraft he'd been sitting on, and cleared me out in a matter of minutes.

Back