What's your favorite line from the game?

Favorite line

I'm not that far through the game yet, but I did get a kick out of:

"Why's everybody always tryin to keep a player down?!?" ***kaboom***

That's probably what I'd say before my ship exploded too. It's hard to keep them alive when they have such a great one liner!

I'm not that far through the game yet, but I did get a kick out of:

"Why's everybody always tryin to keep a player down?!?" ***kaboom***

That's probably what I'd say before my ship exploded too. It's hard to keep them alive when they have such a great one liner!

They said player? I thought it was "Why'a everybody always tryin to keep a frieghter dow..."

Also, "Hey, we're the blue dots. Blue dots good...red dots bad!" (When you shoot Squealer).

(Quote may not be totally accurate.)

"Actually he's just an asshole"-Trigger

Put a smile on my face cause I was thinking the same thing

As far as the civvies are concerned, did you guys ever consider:

"You maniac! The guild will hear about this!"

For the traitor comm?

No, we didn't. I don't think it would have made much sense - the Merchant's Guild seems pretty irrelevant in the middle of the Battle of Terra :).

my favorite dialogue :
Ep1, mission2
Spoons "A cat, quick, lets kill him"
*BANG* (a sound that strongly suggest that a gothri just got hit by a heatseeker)
Spoons "Die traitor"
Bradshaw babbling about NOT killing the cat...

After a quick replay, I decided that my favourite voice actor overall is probably either Stingray or Reisman, you can really hear the outrage in Reisman's voice near the end:

'Don't those bastards ever run out of ships?!? GET TO YOUR PLANE CAPTAIN!!'

No, we didn't. I don't think it would have made much sense - the Merchant's Guild seems pretty irrelevant in the middle of the Battle of Terra :).

Well, probably not, but the irony would have made me chuckle - the fact that they're threatening Confed pilots with reporting them to the guild during the Battle of Earth! I rather like the way their status reports often contain bitching about how much the damage is going to cost to repair :D

It was a generic taunt the Kilrathi used, but I found it dramatic/cool in the moment:

"We shall destroy Terra!"

I'm pretty sure that's what he said... he didn't know who the ejected pilot was at the time.

Maybe. I went to check... but it seems that Standoff crashes with the start of every mission at the moment. It's possible one of the installations I did recently that's waiting for a reboot is causing problems, but I'm not happy about this. ):

I'm pretty sure that's what he said... he didn't know who the ejected pilot was at the time.

That conversation comes from the end of Episode 1. Freyers is yelling at Bradshaw for not picking up her....Sparrow :p

That's what I thought. But I can't remember if Freyers knew the gender of the pilot. I seem to recall (in the previous cutscene) Freyers calling out something along the lines of, "Sabre 3, you're drifiting off course!"

Just checked. Freyers says "the ejected pilot", though he does know the gender because Bradshaw said "send an SAR after her" with the previous line.

Hehe, yeah, been some time, I just remember I though thought it was a great line.

Partly because, as Freyers pointed out, they were in the military, and partly because it just feels like what I would have said in that situation.

Back