What's up with this Delta Prime Bull?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Wooky

Spaceman
I followed all the secret jumppoints since palan: xytari, rygannon, delta, beta, gamma,... all of them up to delta prime. I was ready for the big surprise. Then I ended up in a complitly empty starsystem with no jumpenergy left. There was one pirate talon which attact me. I shot it down and then... silence. Is this a joke of some kind?

Master Wooky said:
I followed all the secret jumppoints since palan: xytari, rygannon, delta, beta, gamma,... all of them up to delta prime. I was ready for the big surprise. Then I ended up in a complitly empty starsystem with no jumpenergy left. There was one pirate talon which attact me. I shot it down and then... silence. Is this a joke of some kind?

You got there ahead of the mission, with the result that the base you are supposed to find hasn't been spawned yet.

you need to talk to Taryn Cross
if you don't know who she is, try visiting with Sandoval in New Detroit

I don't remember this name..
It is interesting because i'm faceing with the Oxford's 3rd mission, and I did an other mission line too. Today the AWACS made me angry, my confed rating gone to -100.. This is a bug, so i have to reload an older savegame -> Today's playing in the trash :(
Never mind, hope I will meet with that girl and she will spawn that base for me :)

I'm just playing the Palan Mission, that's how i got there, and i'm really sick of it. I took out something about two billion demons but there where still more. I even cheated and editet my protontorpedo amount to one million but in didn't help. I checked my list and in one turn i brought down 32 hunters (by cheating... ok, ok ;)). Did I miss something in the storyline? Am I supposed to fail or do I just have to land on palan? But the Doc told me he wouldn't come with me until the blockade had stopped...

Master Wooky said:
I'm just playing the Palan Mission, that's how i got there, and i'm really sick of it. I took out something about two billion demons but there where still more. I even cheated and editet my protontorpedo amount to one million but in didn't help. I checked my list and in one turn i brought down 32 hunters (by cheating... ok, ok ;)). Did I miss something in the storyline? Am I supposed to fail or do I just have to land on palan? But the Doc told me he wouldn't come with me until the blockade had stopped...

It appears that you've not gone to the refinery planet and instead are trying to kill the infinite amount of demons that will spawn.

To to the refinery, pick up the missions there, in the end you will have taken care of the issues blocking you out.

I talked to this girl in the bar and accepted here mission "when i have to breake this blockade anyway, why not getting paid for this..." yet.... demons...
Do I have to bring them down or do I just have to land on palan?

You have to do whats her face's missions before Dr. Whats his face will get in your ship.

Rude thread title. That's the "yellow card" for Master Wooky.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back