What's More Impressive?

Do you realy think I'm that stupid?
frown.gif
Of course I meant you're.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 31, 2000).]

Ok... That was a very stupid message, you do realise all the insults I could make from that... But I won't... I'll leave those to Frosty because I don't feel like getting banned...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

[This message has been edited by TC (edited January 31, 2000).]

Why was it stupid? I'm just realy bored right now.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Hey, hold it guys! If you two are gonna act really stupid, don't forget that there are other people here too. So try to be a bit more entertaining at least, lest I am forced to lock this thread down.

I instinctively knew that stupidity had to be involved when I logged on & saw that my thread had jumped from 5 to 27 posts.
Go figure.

------------------
Politician: "How DARE a state owned newspaper call me a control freak!!!"
Aide: "They're not state owned."
Politician: "They will be by tonight!"
The Politician by David Fletcher.

Are you calling me stupid??? You're slow aren't you? Everyone figured that out long ago...

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

This is nothing... posts on Usenet that are over 1000 posts tend to drift quite alot.

smile.gif

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ

Yeah, speaking of "drift", I've been called Earthworm's "loyal warrior." Am I the only one disturbed by that?
smile.gif

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Forget that Dralthi, that was an evil side of me. It's the one that think's he's Thrak. But his gone.
smile.gif
(at least for now)

------------------
Gen. Patton

Right...You know, man, there's medicine you can take to help that condition.
wink.gif

------------------
If i'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

I know, but I'm trying to save money for a new comp. And that medicine is very expensive.
frown.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no life?

I'm incredibly bored?

I help people here?

I argue a lot with people about the fact that the WC movie doesen't suck?

I'm hacking into the chat zone every day?

I want to take over the world, but for that I need to be a General?

I'm prety sure it's one of those.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited February 02, 2000).]

There's nothing wrong with Earthworm's posts i.e., as long as it's about WC in some way I think.
I like the fact that there is always someone who disputes everything I say. It's good clean healthy fun.

Is pretending to be Prince Thrakhath related to WC?

Death's Head, I don't realy like arguing, but I do want to correct people when I think they're wrong because of one reason or another (not paying attention during game/movie/novel or not having one of those things).

------------------
Gen. Patton

like the midway doesn't have even a crew of 3000 when it has a crew of 6000 plus fully loaded?
biggrin.gif

Actualy on that post you said a standard fleet carrier during the TK war had 10,000 crew, and I said a Midway, that's two times larger doesen't have a crew that size.
smile.gif

------------------
Gen. Patton

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited February 02, 2000).]

What the heck? A standard carrier with a crew of 10,000? Who's the nutcase
smile.gif
?
Even the great Tiger's Claw had a crew of just 700. The TCS Victory, by the way, is _older_ than the Tiger's Claw (or at least it would appear to be), and it's a Light Carrier, as opposed to the 'Claw which is a Heavy Strike Carrier. Perhaps the Concordia had more crew then the 'Claw, but I doubt that anything else (until the Vesuvius) did.

The Midway with it's huge crew of 6,000 is a special case. It's more like a portable Naval Base than a Carrier. As you know, it has a separate Sci. division, and 1,500 Marines.

Oh, and if Our Prince doesn't have anything to do with WC, then I don't know what does
smile.gif

Back