Whatever happened to Radio Rollins?

might of retired after the war and moved onto something else but I don't really know, it's just my opinion

Thats a mystery.I dont know what happened to lots of pilots,but I dont think anyone knows.You can just imagine.......:D

I've seen a thread about Rollins few months ago... He is said to have become a ship captain I think... LOAF will confirm...

John

We don't know what happened to him -- anything you heard is from fanfic.

Rollins didn't exactly seem the most willing conscript -- my guess is that he left the service as soon as he could...

I agree with iCe... Rollins would make a good DJ, excepting of course he'd be telling the listeners to repent their sins and prepare for the end all of the time :)

Originally posted by Mav23
I agree with iCe... Rollins would make a good DJ, excepting of course he'd be telling the listeners to repent their sins and prepare for the end all of the time :)

He would!?!

yeah, I'm sure he would come up with some sort of Kilrathi conspiracy to destroy the human race.

Considering how much the times have changed, he'd have blamed the Border Worlds then, after the discovery of the BL, he'd jump ship to the Landreich and swear Confed as fascist tyrants who hide things from their own citizens and want to rule the universe.

Rollins was smokin' too much cheeba....

BTW... why wold any ship have a self serve bar, especially during war time? I mean, the Midway pilots weren't exactly the most mature of the bunch :)

In WCI and III (wartime) there is a bartender in the bar
In WCP (not wartime) there is no bartender

I liked it better with bartender, like in WC 1 and Privateer, so you could chitchat with him...
In WC 3 I don't think bartender ever said a word, though.

Back