What would you do?

Originally posted by Preacher
...which, after all, is probably what has ChrisReid looking for the head, I'd imagine...
I only recall reading that in WC4.123106. What does head have to do with the toilet? (Be sensible, please.)

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
Uh, must've been cut from the Playstation version.
IIRC, the Playstation version only has one of the Circe/Speradon mission series. In one, it's Panther who complains to Blair about Maniac, in the other, it's Hawk. I think it's whichever wingman who did not want to take the route Blair chooses (regarding the choice to go to Circe or Speradon).

I have a funny feeling that in a real life situation, I'd be much like Angel was in WC1. I think that some of the pilots were far too relaxed, but of course, the games can't revolve around disciplined pilots with no sense of fun.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I only recall reading that in WC4.123106. What does head have to do with the toilet? (Be sensible, please.)

"The Head" is a term referring to "the toilet". They're the same thing.

What does head have to do with the toilet? (Be sensible, please.)

It's a nautical (naval) term for a bathroom, unlike the landlubber pansy term latrine.

"Front, bow! Back, stern! Get it right, squirt, or I'll throw you out the little round window on the side!"

Claw: Melt down a Scimitar into commemorative paperwieghts.
Connie: Try to convince people that there needs to be a garage door over the flight deck.
Victory: Flint's quarters and Rachel's quarters on alternating nights.
Lexington: Beat up the radio officer.
Intrepid: Sosa's quarters.
Midway: Tur around right back the way I came.

Originally posted by Ender
Claw: Melt down a Scimitar into commemorative paperwieghts.

Just try and convince Iceman to buy one. Just try to. :p

Connie: Try to convince people that there needs to be a garage door over the flight deck.

Actually, what would probably happen is Angel would end up smashing a metal pipe over my head to keep me from killing cunt Colson.

Victory: Flint's quarters and Rachel's quarters on alternating nights.

May as well jump on this issue. I like Spirit and Angel more than any Wing Commander character, bar none. But I'm not attracted to them in that way at all, I have far too much respect for them in that regard. The ones I like that way, not that I respect them any less, are Rachel and Sosa. Flint...the verdict's still out on her.

Actually, what would probably happen is Angel would end up smashing a metal pipe over my head to keep me from killing cunt Colson.
Actually, it sounds like a lot of the people here would be getting their heads smashed with metal pipes, paperweights, and of course, Panther's handgun :p.

Uh, I think if Panther was going to use it, she'd use the business end, if her feelings towards Maniac are anything to go by. And I should have said so before, but I'm insanely jealous that Mark Hamil got to snog Yolanda Jilot.

Hehheh. I'm sure there'd be a gun that can do a better number on skulls than a monster Desert Eagle, but that's off topic. Errr, I already said what I'd do, though.

Originally posted by Ripper
"Front, bow! Back, stern! Get it right, squirt, or I'll throw you out the little round window on the side!"

Um, if Everett Barrett's and Roy Bohem's, shall we say, effectively phrased words are anything to go by it's something like "you cocksucking cunt motherfucker. What the fuck are you fucking going to fucking do when the shit hits the fucking fan and the only fucking detonator you brought with you doesn't fucking work? Answer me that, you shit eating pus nuts no load limped dicked piss for brains spincter lipped asshole SEAL."

How... cultured.

It's a nautical (naval) term for a bathroom, unlike the landlubber pansy term latrine.
US Navy, or navy in general? And I much prefer "toilet" to that pansy term "bathroom". Can't understand why people can't say "toilet". :)

I have an idea that I think will be quite enjoyable. Let's say that you woke up tommorow and you were in the Berths on the Tiger's Claw or Victory. Or you suddenly stepped into a room and found yourself on the Concordia or Intrepid. What would you do? What would you do? (Starts Keanu Reeves\Jack Travern imitations).

Go and see all the females onboard (Rachel, Flint, Stiletto etc.)!!!

Well hey, this is how these guys really spoke. :) They were at UDT replacement training, otherwise known as SEAL boot camp. You remember Hell Week, don't you? They used to say and do things to tadpoles (what they call trainee SEALS, or frogs) that would have them thrown into jail otherwise. It's the sort of place Saffron Burrows doing her 'Commander Devereaux' act full throttle would be right at home at.

I like Spirit and Angel.... But I'm not attracted to them in that way at all, I have far too much respect for them in that regard.

Excuse me while I hurl my KFC Honey BBQ wings all over the library! Too bad there's no smiley for GAG.

How... cultured.

US Navy, or navy in general? And I much prefer "toilet" to that pansy term "bathroom". Can't understand why people can't say "toilet". :)

Touche'.

U.S. Navy, and Marine Corps, as far as I know.

Deck= floor.
Overhead= ceiling.
Bulkhead= wall.
Porthole= window.
Scuttlebutt= drinking fountain and rumors.
Hatch= door.
Pogey bait= candy/junk food.
Squid= sailor.
Gob= sailor
Rus'picker= sailor.
Corpsman= A combat Marine's best buddy.

There's lots more.:D

Excuse me while I hurl my KFC Honey BBQ wings all over the library! Too bad there's no smiley for GAG.

You can get KFC Honey BBQ? Cool. Anyway, just check out some of the Final Fantasy character shrines to see hiw crazy people can get.

http://www.anipike.com/ff.html

C'mon, c'mon, do it. Shame that Aeris Damnation page is no longer running. That was simply insane.

And back on topic, after reading the SWC script, I had another idea to what I might do if I was on the Tiger's Claw. Ragg Angel on how she thinks falling in love and some such is childish.

Yep. Honey BBQ.

Yep, yep, yep. Angel= dweeb. (About the love thing, don't go nuts):D

Touche'.

U.S. Navy, and Marine Corps, as far as I know.

Deck= floor.
Well, not exactly...

If you're a Naval/Marine aviator, "deck" can mean "ceiling", also, as in "maintain hard deck at angels 5" (= flight ceiling of 5,000 feet)...:cool:

Back