What would you do?

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
I have an idea that I think will be quite enjoyable. Let's say that you woke up tommorow and you were in the Berths on the Tiger's Claw or Victory. Or you suddenly stepped into a room and found yourself on the Concordia or Intrepid. What would you do? What would you do? (Starts Keanu Reeves\Jack Travern imitations).

jump in a fighter an go kill cats :D on the intrepid, go back to sleep and try to wake up on a different ship :D

If I was on the Tiger's Claw, I'd probably just sit around and talk with the other pilots. If I had to fight, I would, and I'd do it well. If I was on the Concordia, I'd break a couple of jaws and try to get a position as a shoot and looter against the Mandarins. On the Victory I'd just go hunting. And on the Intrepid I'd probably see how I'd go as one of Dekker's Marines.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Look for the bathroom.

LOL.I would do the same thing in the begining.Then if I was in my Fav Carrier (imagine what carrier Im talking about) I would go to the Hangar deck to see the fighters.I dont know...There are lots of things I would like to do...

I dream a lot of Wc,so I ve been everywhere in my imagination.
:D

If I was on the Tigers Claw - I'd go talk to Shotglass and get a drink.
If I was on the Concordia - I'd start a game of poker and take everyone on the ship for what he/she was worth.
If I was on the Victory - I'd go look up either Rachel or Flint, then I'd go stroke a Hellcat lovingly, or maybe those 2 actions are reversed :)
If I was on the Lexington - I'd go hang out with Vagabond wait for Paulson to get there and deck him.
If I was on the Intrepid - Go look up Sosa and then go down to Pliers and bitch about how underarmed the Banshee is.
If I was on the Midway - I'd go looking for a way to melt Stiletto and then go have some fun in a Panther and dream about the glory days of the Hellcat :)
If I was on the Cerebus - I'd have to complain about a ship that's named after a dog that is guarding the gates of hell (has confed really gotten that bad?). From growing up watching horror movies, I'll never step foot on a boat/ship that has a 'negative' twist to it (Lazarus, Leviathan, etc). Then I'd go melt Stiletto again. :)

C-ya

Welllll.... the Victory, I guess I'd invite Rachel and Flint up for a nightcap.....:D

If I were onboard the Tiger Claw I'd get drunk at the bar and reconfigure the flight simulator and make the leak in the roof worse.
If I were on the Concordia I'd hangout on the flight deck and play poker
If I were on the Midway I'd challenge Blair to a contest on the flight sim and drink lots of Boom Boom.

Tiger's Claw: chat it up with Shotglass
Concordia: play some poker and kick Jazz's ass
Victory: beat flash in the simulator and help save the confederation
Lexington: play some foosball(sp?)
Intrepid: hook up with panther... nuf said
Midway: watch Maniac go from the best pilot to a sad man... (sorry i thought he sucked in WCP... just not the same)

Tiger's Claw - I'd probably get a drink from Shotglass, talk with Paladin and Hunter, then go down to the flight deck and pay a visit to those oh-so-sweet Scimitars and Rapiers.

Concordia - Play some poker, probably visit the flight deck again, and visit those oh-so-sweet newer Rapiers.

Victory - Hang out with Rachel. Probably play a couple hands with Vagaband, maybe play some guitar with Vaquero (sp?). Then I'd visit the flight deck and check out the Hellcats and Excaliburs. And then go visit Rachel again. Muahahaha.

Lexington - First, I'd hire an interrior decorator...cuz...well look at the hallways...Then I'd go hang out with them Hellcats some more.

Intrepid - I would be hangin around Panther a lot. Not much else to do.

Midway - I would never be more then 5 feet away from Stiletto at any time. Togather, after spending much much time in the berths doing you know what, we'd go to Pilot Country and get wasted...then go back to the berths and continue where we left off.

and I haven't played Secret Ops so I won't get into the Cerebus.

Originally posted by Hamlet
Tiger's Claw - I'd probably get a drink from Shotglass, talk with Paladin and Hunter, then go down to the flight deck and pay a visit to those oh-so-sweet Scimitars and Rapiers.

If I was in Super Wing Commander, the first thing I'd wonder would be: WTF?

Victory - Hang out with Rachel. Probably play a couple hands with Vagaband, maybe play some guitar with Vaquero (sp?). Then I'd visit the flight deck and check out the Hellcats and Excaliburs. And then go visit Rachel again. Muahahaha.

Heh, just look for some of her videos. :) And yeah, that was the right spelling.

Intrepid - I would be hangin around Panther a lot. Not much else to do.

Yeah, I like Panther. I don't think it was in the game, but there was a cool part in the script.

OMITTED -k2ÿÿ
storage hold - panther -k2
Panther's cleaning a sidearm. she doesn't look up when Blair approaches.

panther
Just the man I wanted to see.

Blair smiles but quickly realizes he's thinking the wrong thing when she looks up with a scowl.

blair
Uh, what's on your mind, Panther?

panther
Your friend. The one with the overactive glands.

Blair knows exactly who she means.

blair
Maniac.

panther
He seems to have a problem understanding the words, 'no' and 'not interested.' You take my meaning?

blair
Knowing Maniac, I think I do.

panther
If you don't do anything about it, I will...

she slams the sidearm's clip into place.

Panther
And my way will hurt a lot more.

Panther's morale UP:

blair
I'll try to talk to him. Not that that's ever done much good in the past.

panther
I wouldn't wait too long if I were you. I'm about ready to use him for target practice.
Panther's morale DOWN:

Blair shrugs and laughs.

blair
I expect it'll mean more coming from you.

Panther stands angrily. she doesn't find it funny.

panther
Fair warning then.

and she exits.

I'd rather hang out with Sosa than Panther

and as for Rachel, she was here in town just last week, performing at one of the gentlemen's clubs.

well....

most of the time, I'll be hanging around Blair and looking for a way to steal all of his medals.

i didn't see her. i heard about it on the radio. they were doing an interview with her. course WC never came up.

Back