what would a flashpack do?

Originally posted by Soma
acutually I was trying to be sarcastic (didn't work again TC) by saying that who cares if we started a nuclear war and killed everyone, at least we'd have balls and show how tough we are, which still wouldn't matte cuz we'd be dead

The trick to sarcasm is that it has to be clever and relevant. Which your comments never are.

[Edited by Frosty on 04-22-2001 at 04:11]

Why? Don't you like discussing with me :(

Discuss.

nukemarchers.gif

The trict ot sarcasm is that it has to be clever and relevant. Which your comments never are.

[/B][/QUOTE]

But I should get some credit for trying

Your not discussing with me though. A discussion has a topic where two or more participants offer new and relevant information to the topic.

That's why I keep prodding you to discuss :( I want you to go find some actual information rather than saying stupid things.

Discuss!

Well stop stupidly saying discuss and offer a topic to discuss after which i start discussing join in the discussion.

This thread started out talking about flash pacs, then some one mentioned balls and this whole thing makes no sense other than flinging insults across the internet.

I rest my case.

Well it started out when you said Discuss and then i said discuss what or something to that effect and you said discuss and i was still discussing the older topic in which you suggested we discuss, but you seemed eager to move on to new topics so i attempted to discuss that but then you wanted a whole other thing to discuss, or i think you didnt want to discuss really anything at all so i went back to what we were previously discussing but then you said something and i said your being mean and you got confused about what we are discussing and here we are now.

Still confused?

I still want to know why my just is being mean, and what my just is and who it's mean to and why it's mean and OH GOD WHY!

TC

Fine! It was a statement of fact! you win! But this is still all about flinging insults across the web! dont you think that we have better things to do with our time.
Besides Australians have the biggest balls.

You obviously don't have better things to do... And you do realise that big balls mean small pensises right?

TC

tortue.gif

Back