What Wing Commander character are you?

I think myself most like Hunter. I'm sure people would disagree though.

Originally posted by cff
I'd probably go for Doomsday. But then that guy was too lucky in the end to represent me properly.
The philosophy was just ok however.

No - I am not bitter, not at all. Why would I? Just because I spent a good deal of last week with getting spare parts for my PC? ;)

Doomsday character is similar to Dallas.But on the other hand no.
Dallas is tooooooooooo Chicken.I prefer Doomsday
;)

I would have to go with Maniac... i'm a hot shot, get myself in bad situations, a hot head, somehow get out of the bad situations without a problem, can be the best when i need to be...

I am a walking contradiction

I think I share Maniac's overwhelming lack of concern for anything not directly affecting him, and Blair's complete lack of tolerance of that sort of selfishness in others. I'm a stand-up guy!

also, i have blair's "more guts and brains" attitude... i guess maniac has that too...

Re: I am a walking contradiction

Originally posted by aclove
I think I share Maniac's overwhelming lack of concern for anything not directly affecting him, and Blair's complete lack of tolerance of that sort of selfishness in others. I'm a stand-up guy!
Um, no, you're a hypocrite; or at least a deeply conflicted individual ("I'm selfish, and I can't stand that sort of selfishness" is basically what yer saying...was that what you intended to say, or is there some other explanation?...).

What Wing Commander character am I

Well, when playing all of the games, I usually do things myself even tho there are wingmen close by to assist. (do they? :D )

So in retrospect, I think I would fit into the character of Burrows in Privateer and Sir Aris in P2 The Darkening.

In the main WC series, I put myself in the character of Hawk. He was too the point, no BS'ing around and get the job done. Its too bad he was killed in action in WCP. But Hawk knew that a peace treaty could not heal the wounds of so many innocents killed during the war. I think that Hawk would have been a great leader, but he was a bit too "trigger happy". Sometimes, it takes more than sheer force and guns to come out alive in the end.

Re: What Wing Commander character am I

Originally posted by RFBurns
So in retrospect, I think I would fit into the character of Burrows in Privateer and Sir Aris in P2 The Darkening.

Burrows? Saffron Burrows?

Burrows, Brownhair, B something....the guy in P1. :D

Well, so I got the name incorrect. ACK! Oh the humanity!

Ok heres a better description.

The guy in P1. ;)

Originally posted by WildWeasel
Seriously, I consider myself most like Doomsday.

Oh! Whats wrong...why ?Doomsday,even when he is in the toilet he thinks about death..... :(

Enjoy life:D

yeah, death will come for you in its own good time and there's nothing anyone can do about it. thinking about it will only make a person depressed. as one of my fav. movies (13th Warrior) says, "Fear profits a man nothing" (replace fear with worring about death or thinking about death and you'll have it). enjoy life, cause it's the only one we get (less you believe in reincarnation)

Back