What Wing Commander character are you?

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Which Wing Commander character do you feel you're most like and why? For me, this is a difficult question to answer, since I don't really remind myself of anyone, but I think it would be interesting to see what all of you think.

that's easy. i'm iceman, untill you get to know me. one word answers, strait to the point, don't talk less i got something to say and i say it in as few words a possible. but thats before you know me.

Originally posted by Aries
that's easy. i'm iceman, untill you get to know me. one word answers, strait to the point, don't talk less i got something to say and i say it in as few words a possible. but thats before you know me.

I'm the same way when it comes answers then im taking to someone i've never meet or dont know very well. Vagabond also reminds me of myself greatly. And once in awhile when im ecited and overjoyed i can act like Mistro

Originally posted by Ghost
I´m Grand Super Admiral Marshall Bortmius of the Hidden Bortmanite Imperium.

I'm pretty sure that's not a Wing Commander character :(

IT is but as the definition says it´s from the HIDDEN Bortmanite Imperium.
You have a clue in WC3 in the 4th mission

I'd actually have to go with Angel in WC1, I'm calculating and I'm a stat fanatic. I find strategies for dealing with certain ships and employ them. I'm a very effecient flyer.

C-ya

I guess it would be Tolwyn...since I am ex-military and I like to plan things. Some people may think I am more like Seether:) but old age will do that to you:)

MNelson

Tolwyn, you say? Tolwyn? Thinking about it, I don't feel that I am like any one character, but I do feel that I have character traits of numorous ones. Tolwyn would be one of them. I feel that I am zealous, for one thing. I can be hard nosed, blind, and can say things that trip me up. But I can't be cruel. I can't close my heart. I certainly couldn't bring myself to do some of the things he does. And I doubt that I'd go zero for three in proving someone is a traitor. I do have a troubled past like Hawk, but I don't think I have the same personality. Angel? Well I am a bit of a stats head, particularly when I was really into basketball. But these days I like to keep it simple, stupid. I guess I have traits similar to several other people, but in fact, now that I think of it, I guess I'm similar to Spirit. She's a stealth fighter. Yeah, that's the way to do it. She adheres to the warrior code of honor and service. I'm the same with service...honor is important to the Bushido in my opinion, not to those trying to protect innocent people. She speaks from the heart. I did that far too much in college and university, and still do now. She is generally helpful. I try to be too. She feels that a soldier must put it's back against the wall to defend against any threat. Right on. She is wise in what she says. I try to be wise as well, probably fail misrably but still. She's funny at times, such as how she says she will try and control Maverick, or recounting stories of Maniac and Hunter. Or talking to Doomsday! As you may have seen, I try to be like that too. She's willing to volunteer. Same here. She would rather die than betray. Yeah, I think I'd refuse an offer that's made so that I couldn't refuse as well. She feels that she fights for those who the enemy would cause harm to. That's what drives me in everything I do, how innocent people well get hurt. She's not dark and brooding, like, say, Rei Ayanami, she likes to have a good time. Yeah, so do I. She's filled with rage when something happens to someone she cares about. I think you know how I feel in that regard. She believes that there are times when the cost of life is too high for anything, and then there are times when war has to be fought. Yes, I think so too. She tries to take command of volitile situations. What I'd gove to be able to bring peace to, say, the Israilis and the Palistinions. After twelve or thirteen years, she still loves her fiance. Yeah, I think I would too. She prefers to do things her own way. Yeah, me too. And she will not let a crime against her go unanswered. You know that I don't think crime should go unanswered, period.

Originally posted by RAMROD
I guess it would be Tolwyn...since I am ex-military and I like to plan things. Some people may think I am more like Seether:) but old age will do that to you:)

MNelson

Mm....You are the 2 characters I hate most..:(

I cant find a character for me..... I am unique

I suppose I'm most like Weasel, from Wing Commander III. You'll see me for a little while, but then I'll go and die a horrible death.

Hunter. I don't care about the bureaucratic BS; I'm in it for the flying and the thrill of a good dogfight.

I'd probably go for Doomsday. But then that guy was too lucky in the end to represent me properly.
The philosophy was just ok however.

No - I am not bitter, not at all. Why would I? Just because I spent a good deal of last week with getting spare parts for my PC? ;)

Back