What to get her?

Lt.Overload

Rear Admiral
Well we all know Valentines day is coming around and sadly I don't know what to get my girlfriend. She's 11, I'm 13. Plus we talk over the internet instead of in real life, so...what can I get her? I'm seriously stuck!

Flowers are safe and most girls like them. Most girls like chocolate even more. I wouldn't sweat it too much since 13 is pretty young to be dating. I didn't date until I was 18 or so. It may be better to stay friends at that age; much less hassle and problems.

It doesn't sound like there's any dating going on here. An e-card seems appropriate.

As Rod from the Price as Right used to enthusiastically announce, you should consider "a neeeew car!" ;)

I'm not saying one way or the other, but Popeyes Chicken is doing some fine work with mashed potatoes these days...

Another good gift is the Hot Wheels Mystery Car. They combine the affordability and awesomeness of Hot Wheels cars with the excitement... of mystery.

Okay, she wants me to type "I love you" 2000 times...

Woo boy...I guess I won't be making WC:FL anytime soon...

Maybe I'll send her an E-card and a poem too. And maybe a cute little picture. And the 2000 "I love yous"...

Just keep copying and pasting - it won't take many doublings to get to 2,000.

You can pay me back with mashed potatoes and a Mystery Car.

I'm taking my girl out to her favorite restaurant and then we're swinging by Godiva and she can pick out what she wants.

Flowers are safe and most girls like them. Most girls like chocolate even more. I wouldn't sweat it too much since 13 is pretty young to be dating. I didn't date until I was 18 or so. It may be better to stay friends at that age; much less hassle and problems.

Although I started dating younger then the Major here, I have to agree, 13 is... 11 definitely is.

Do not worry, my Lauren is very smart and mature for her age.

Umm...she's also...well she's got the Kracken's guns, if you know what I mean...she ain't no Talon...she's a Wraith. If you catch my drift.

Get her a cinme ticket and let her choose the movie, be sure the guy at the ticket control checks out both tickets.

Back