What The...?

It's also not "COMPATIBLE WITH PLAYSTATION" as it's clearly the 3DO version.

Is that seriously selling disc 1 and 4? That's just messed up.
We should contact this guy... I think I have some random cd's that don't go to anything anymore, he might want to try to sell those too...

Why should we contact him? He's free to try and sell anything he wants. Weird as it may be. Though I'd have no idea what it's really compatible with. So if I were bidding I guess I'd ask.

Why should we contact him?

Yeah, if only Blackfaer had followed his comment with some kind of sentence explaining why we should contact him or making clear that he was joking.

Oh, wait.

I have seen a couple of years ago a guy selling a Broken X-wing -original- disc.
Thats not the weird -stupid maybe- part.The stupid part is that there where people actually bidding for it...

I dont think we should bother about what is happening at Ebay ;)

Edfilho said:
bah, only wimps need disks 2 and 3. REAL MEN play with 1 and 4 only.
By real men do you mean men who only play as far as the missions on the disc one, and then spend a long time with a fine chisel hammering out the individual bits on a cd in order to play the missions on the subsequent cds?

Edfilho said:
bah, only wimps need disks 2 and 3. REAL MEN play with 1 and 4 only.

I'll just think that this is sarcasm.

Anyway, I find it kinda sad that you can sell every piece of junk in eBay, makes me wounder whether it is a good idea to give some of the younger people bank accounts and credit cards...

Lazy Panda said:
Anyway, I find it kinda sad that you can sell every piece of junk in eBay,

Why the hell does this make you "sad?" If it's worthless, people won't buy it. I've gotten plenty of rare and collectible stuff on ebay that people thought was garbage, but they just tried putting it online to see if anyone would go for it.

Lazy Panda said:
makes me wounder whether it is a good idea to give some of the younger people bank accounts and credit cards...

You don't give someone a bank account unless they have their own money. Likewise, kids don't really get credit cards.

Nomad Terror said:
The economy is helped whenever someone spends money, regardless of who it is

That's an oversimplification. How do you define "the economy?" It doesn't primarily help the US economy if someone orders something from the UK. Of course, there are peripheral benefits in terms of fees the US based Paypal/eBay might get for the transaction.

Back