what prophecy/secret ops fighters can fly in atmosphere?

will your poking systems replace the Vesuvius' fighter complement? Or will they be seperate?

Originally posted by mpanty
Originally posted by $tormin

The tank is also equipped with 10 missile canisters. The missiles have a range of up to 300km and travel at hypersonic velocities, with tips made of nearly indestructible materials. Upon piercing their target, they shatter into thousands of small, extremely sharp, and highly poisonous pieces. A replicator in the back of the tank ensures a continuous supply of ammo.
Dind't we already see this somewhere else? :)

in your nightmares maybe? :D

oh, I'm quite sorry Patriot... how will take revenge? Well, actually, I guess that wouldn't be very "Patriotic"
ha ha ha... never mind...

Originally posted by $tormin
The tank is also equipped with 10 missile canisters. The missiles have a range of up to 300km and travel at hypersonic velocities, with tips made of nearly indestructible materials. Upon piercing their target, they shatter into thousands of small, extremely sharp, and highly poisonous pieces. A replicator in the back of the tank ensures a continuous supply of ammo.

WOW...thats alot of Poke missiles. I've only got one and it's range is MUCH shorter than 300km.

Originally posted by Mav23
oh, I'm quite sorry Patriot... how will take revenge? Well, actually, I guess that wouldn't be very "Patriotic"
ha ha ha... never mind...

Who wants revenge...I love my insanity. It keeps me from having to be productive.

cout I borrow it? I need to take care of some "problems" with an old accomplise of mine...
TWITCH-whahahhahahhahahaahahahaha-TWITCH :D

Originally posted by Mav23
cout I borrow it? I need to take care of some "problems" with an old accomplise of mine...
TWITCH-whahahhahahhahahaahahahaha-TWITCH :D
NO!!
but you can borrow this
newstick2.jpg

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! my "old friend" won't know what hit him!
wait, uh oh...
TWITCH-twitch frequency increasing dramatically...TWITCH-TWITCH-TWITCH... HELP! whhhwhahahhahahahahahahhah :D

Back