What mission must be played to access 7B?

U

Unregistered

5B gives you endgame 1C. Plz help.
What path must I follow to continue path B.

But saving Beaufort gives you path A.

I would like to see Endgame 1B so what mission must I play to see it?

There are 3 possible endings in Unknown Enemy. You will get to the C ending if you loose Beauford. In order to get the B ending you have to save Beauford, but be bad in the Rest of the game.
Try loosing the Shuttle in Mission 2 or just pick the wrong nav-point as one possibility

But saving Beaufort gives you path A.

I would like to see Endgame 1B so what mission must I play to see it?

Saving Beaufort but not capturing the Fralthi (or losing the Fralthi) gives you path B, it may not be labeled as such but thats what B is, almost the same just missing the Fralthi, C is... a fun way to go out ;)

(please delete the double pose btw and this line)

OK so in 3B Hurricane I must lose the Frathi then after 4,5,6 it will lead to 7B Strategic Retreat, right?

I wish you guys had a branching map, I want to see all possibilities

Ummmm no, dunno where you got that idea from, lose beaufort and you eventually get to 5b, a retreat

Save it and you take the same path whether you saved the fralthi or not, just with differences

Well, if you're in 3B, then you obviously don't have the Fralthi already :).

A brief explanation of UE paths. There are three paths - winning, losing, and middle.

The winning path, of course, requires you to keep the Fralthi alive. There are one or two missions that you can lose without sliding off the winning path, but most of the time failure does knock you off it - and it's impossible to get back on the winning path. If you stay on it, you eventually get the ending scenes 1A and 2A.

The losing path begins after you fail mission 3 (either A or B - it makes no difference), and ends after mission 5B. Once you're on this path, there's no way back - but there's only one opportunity to get on it. After 5B, you get the ending scene 1C.
Finally, the middle path begins at any point when you lose the Fralthi. This path shares some missions with the winning path (for example, 5A is the same regardless of the Fralthi's status, although the fiction is slightly different). This path ends with ending scenes 1B and 2B.

Back