What is your favorit carrier?

ICEMAN

Spaceman
What it your favorite carriers in WC Series?

(My persoinal favorite carrier is The Tiger's Claw.)

-ICEMAN

------------------
...As long they dont piss me off!

ICEMAN said:
What it your favorite carriers in WC Series?

(My persoinal favorite carrier is The Tiger's Claw.)

-ICEMAN

TCS Concordia (WC2)
cool.gif

TCS Victory (WC3)
biggrin.gif

As if we had a choice in assignments
frown.gif

Ours is not to reason why
Ours is but to do and die...

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite carrier is the TCS Victory and my least the TCS Cerberus.

------------------
"Hasta la victoria siempre."
-El Che

[This message has been edited by Asterix (edited July 07, 2000).]

If I was basing it looks, I always liked the Claw best of all. If it comes to fighting ability, the Midway is the easiest to defend, so it is probably my favorite. However, I was fond of the Intreped for the fact that despite the beating she took, she stayed in the fight.
I always wished the Claw would fire her guns like she did in the closing movie of WC1. The Concordia wasn't as cool looking as the Claw, and the Lex and Victory were uninspiring.

'trepid

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

If the Claw's landing bay was at the stern, I'd go with that. Since it isn't, I'd prefer the Midway because it is one of the few adequate designs for a carrier. Rangers are OK for light action, if you can keep it out of a capship slugging.

If we have to go with ships we served on, it would be the TCS Concordia. But doesn't that Vesuvius-class carrier look fine? Secret Ops really makes it look good. (Even though it got creamed by the bugs.)

------------------
Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

[This message has been edited by WildWeasel (edited October 20, 2000).]

The Lexington and Victory are my favorites not aonly becuas ethey are good shipe they both had a good captain and crews.

The strong shall survive!!!!

A ship is useless without a decent crew.
The Tiger Claw, Concordia, and the Midway are my favourites.
I don't like the Victory because it was poorly crewed (you could have a Drayman two feet away from a torpedo launcher; and the torpedo would miss you.

biggrin.gif

Metras said:
A ship is useless without a decent crew.
The Tiger Claw, Concordia, and the Midway are my favourites.
I don't like the Victory because it was poorly crewed (you could have a Drayman two feet away from a torpedo launcher; and the torpedo would miss you.

biggrin.gif

Victory? Sorry bud, it's just that ordnance have improved greatly, since WC1. That's why you need lock, before you can launch torpedoes (too expensive to waste). Besides, that only heavy ordnance you'll have to watch for is the cloaking Skipper missile launched against the Victory.

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

Well, before I played WC 4, the Tiger's Claw was my absolute favorite. But, upon serving aboard the Intrepid, I felt at home. So, my final decision is...the BWS Intrepid.

-Danthrax

Well mine is the best quic strike assault class cruiser the T.C.S:Cerberus!!!Since that's the only cruiser I have been into
smile.gif

Yeah my fav has to be the BWS Intrepid it took alot of poundings but it gave it back
it did pretty well against the Vesuvius it was a super carrier and it held its own.

uhm...no it DIDN'T!

the 'trepid had to run like hell, if it wasn't for the St.helens it would've been scrap metal...oh wait...it already was....

------------------
When I'm in the air...
I'm indestructible.
No one can stop me...
But they try.
Real WC fans support the WCESCRP

Heathen! Thou shalt not dis the Intrepid on pain of eternal smilie-death!
rocketwhore.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

intrepid without a doubt.. she looks so damn cool... and strong.. true genius design.. and she hung in there despite the command centre being blown away..

least fav is the lexington cos of that damn annoying comm guy.. so smug... i always love blowing the lexington to dust and watching that smug comm guy scream mayday.. at least rollins had praise after a successful mission and condolences after a failed one... sosa was always a welcome sight after a mission too... that damn bald guy in prophecy pissed me off...

[This message has been edited by Bellend (edited July 18, 2000).]

Back