What is wrong with the music files off the CIC

Iceblade

Admiral
Media player can't seem to find the files off of this site. Most of the files can't even be found, and you guys also closed the ftp to the site.

I am surpirsed that you guys actually put a password there considering it has been open for so long.

Hmm that is strange - I can still download the files from the music section :confused:
And for me there also is no password for the ftp site (?) (you mean: ftp://ftp.wcnews.com/ or something else?) So no idea what you are talking about :confused:

What is the problem you're having? The music section works fine for me now. What password thing are you referring to? The ftp server limits connections, so if you try to download multiple songs at once you'll get some sort of generic "file not found" error. It also rejects some browser configurations, so you might try another browser or download manager.

You might not be able to play them directly in Media Player. IE or another browser can log in anonymously, but Media Player might not know how to handle FTP (you could check the configuration, I'm not familiar with Media Player). Right-click and save target as...

Back