What happened to Origin

Which do you like?

• Total voters
Yes, Digital Anvil willingly signed up with MS. MS are such money grubbing cyber terrorists! Down with MS! :rolleyes:

Probably attempting to make a new WC game by himself. He'll write the missions, design the ships and do all the voice acting by himself.

active members...

So, I was a long time away from the WC Community ´cause of no I-net connection.

First of all, Hello everybody!

It would be a great thing to see a new WC made by Chris Roberts and hell I´d open my last bottle of 30 Year old scotch!

Sylvester said:
Probably attempting to make a new WC game by himself. He'll write the missions, design the ships and do all the voice acting by himself.

Chris Roberts isn't doing anything with games. He's trying to be a movie maker.

Umm . . if the WC movie was any hint at his capabilities, I don't foresee any major successes from him. The WC movie was only popular at all because it was WC. If the title hadn't been "Wing Commander", and the characters made popular by nearly a decade of video gaming, then that movie would have flopped as the summer washout that it was. I'm sorry they made the WC movie so cheap.

that was part of the point I was making. It flopped. The only reason had people attend it at all was the WC label.

Back