What ever you do DON'T...

Wendy

Spaceman
When I'm heading back to base after a rescue or what-have-you, I'll frequently "Chat" with what ever faction I've PO'd. You know, apologise for rescuing a pilot. Lock onto the return base or site and then grab the hostile chasing me and hit com 3 for things like: "I bow to your obvious skill."

Well, I used to be an Amateur Radio Operator. I still have a fair "fist." You can overload the game system and drag it to it's knees if you do it faster than say two clicks a second. To call it a Slide Show would be GENEROUS.

This "Slide Show" does NOT include auto-pilot, or the concourses, just routine flight. WHICH, by-the-by seems to be the VERY bet way of rescuing a pilot or tractoring in cargo. If you can get into auto-pilot during a rescue, or recovery operations, hold your space bar down while holding your afterburners on and repeatedly pressing A. You can tell by the way you suddenly change course that you have the pilot -- or cargo -- on board. Wild and wicked way to jump, too.

I have come to the conclusion that the only way to get the retros off your back is to rescue them. A LOT. Yes, you CAN have everyone liking you in teh game. Sometimes it's harder to keep it that way than it is to play shoot 'em up.

Wendy said:
Well, I used to be an Amateur Radio Operator. I still have a fair "fist." You can overload the game system and drag it to it's knees if you do it faster than say two clicks a second. To call it a Slide Show would be GENEROUS.
I've been slamming the "don't hate me" keys repeatedly for a while now, and way faster than 2 per second - I'd venture 4 or 5 per second. I've never had a problem.

JKeefe said:
I've been slamming the "don't hate me" keys repeatedly for a while now, and way faster than 2 per second - I'd venture 4 or 5 per second. I've never had a problem.

You've never had my video card either. Guess it's another wonderful "feature" with my card. I an interesting screen shot or two in one of these threads. I think it was your "This is hardly fair." No, it was the parking Debacle

Back