What do you think of the DVD cover?

Pedro

Admiral
As you've hopefully noticed we've posted a DVD cover for the game so it can join your standard PC games collection. What do you think of it, are you going to use it, would you like a combined SO/UE cover, any other graphics you'd like?

Well, I liked it a lot.The CD cover too,but i never use CD-cases so I ll never use it :(

I have d/l it anyway , just to look at it.Its nice :)

Originally posted by Pedro
As you've hopefully noticed we've posted a DVD cover for the game so it can join your standard PC games collection. What do you think of it, are you going to use it, would you like a combined SO/UE cover, any other graphics you'd like?
Yo, how about giving us an URL where we can see that bad boy?...

Like every UE file it can be found at our website on the downloads page :)

Incase you forgot :p
http://unknownenemy.solsector.net

Check the news update too, its got some intresting stuff.

Also its already zipped, 1.45MB is hardly large for anyone who downloaded the game in the first place.

I'm thinking of asking Rylex to do a CD cover (ie for those with a CD stomper or similar) but only if theres enough call for one, is there?

I deffinately would want a CD label... I've actually been bugging Filler about it for awhile :p

If it helps, I had an idea for it. A lot of the graphic work features fighters. I think we should show some cap ships on a CD label. I can see in the lower right of the CD the Dauntless, and in the upper left an Orca or Hydra, and the 2 would be engaged in combat. Text could go in blank spots. That way, a lot of the image isn't lost to the center of the CD, and we show some capships.

On a side note, the MIDI package I put together still isn't up... what's going on with that?

Ohh, that sort of CD label... for a minute, I found myself wondering what was wrong with the current CD cover :p. But yeah, something like that would be cool.

Back