What do you guys want?

DangerousCook

Rear Admiral
Hey guys, this is my first post and I was just curious what you guys would like to see in a WC Fanfiction.

I'm seriously considering writing one and posting either on here or on fanfiction.net (they only have 17 WC fan stories up...)

Personally I was thinking of writing about a Border Worlds fighter squadron, and I'm trying to think of a way to throw some Bearcats into the plot somewhere along the line :)

P.S. What would you guys think about a UBW squadron of Razor's? Just curious.
Well anyways, I'm open to suggestions and it's nice to meet all of you!

Hi DC! Welcome to the CIC.
Personally, It's always great to get more fanfic. I'm not really partial but the Razor idea sound cool. Always liked that fighter.
No matter what, I think you will find that you'll get some pretty good constructive criticism from some pretty talented guys (and some other types from some other people :p ).

It's still pretty early, so I'll take the Pancake Slam, as long as it's not too dangerous.

So right now I'm leaning towards a Privateer style story that takes place right after the events of The Price of Freedom.

I'm also toying with the idea that this fanfic will coincide with the "Blair becomes Tolwyn" optional ending in the game. But that may not end up happening at all.

So far I'm fixed on having the story follow a female bounty hunter piloting a pirated Thunderbolt.

That's all I really want to unveil for now, sound at all appealing?

Welcom to the WC forums! There is quite a few good timeframes for a fanfic so I think it's just up to you which one to choose.

Thanks :) Well, I've pretty much decided the background of the story and I'm starting character development. Should have some stuff together before too long! I decided not to go with the Privateer theme, but I promise it will still be a fun read.

Ello DC
Welcome aboard!!
Just go with whatever interest you and be creative and do something new.
I.E. (not to take a page from my fan fiction) Terrorist organiation threatening Confed, Confed officers on a wild goose chase, young cadets on a treasure hunt or cadets during their 4 year stint at the Academy etc etc
I am sure that what ever story you want to write I am sure it would be good to read!!

All the best mate!!

Back