What did Blair say?

Penguin

Spaceman
During the Kilrah trench run clip, Blair gets chased by a Vaktoth. The pilot taunts him and Blair replies "Have your ? now Kilrathi scum." I can't quite make out that word, so can someone please enlighten me?

Sounds like this to me:

Kilrathi pilot: 'Die, furless freak!'

Blair: 'But you're dead now, Kilrathi scum!'

Blair drops Temblor bomb into lava, then flies off and the Vaktoth crashes into a cliff.

Originally posted by Penguin
During the Kilrah trench run clip, Blair gets chased by a Vaktoth. The pilot taunts him and Blair replies "Have your ? now Kilrathi scum." I can't quite make out that word, so can someone please enlighten me?
probably 'Fun' or 'honor'.
I dont know, I didnt pay much attention to that clip.

Originally posted by Viper61
Clip??? I must have bombed Kilrah a dozen times now and I haven't seen a clip :(

Play the 3DO or PSX version ;)

No ground missions = great FMV for compensation

what did Blair say

At the end of the PSX version of WC3, Blair says "Ive got you know Kilrahthi scum", at least thats what it sounded like to me.

Ahh the Hobbes explanation :) Why ever was it not included in WC3 PC, it was kinda vital... even if maybe a little forced an explanation

I assume that was a rhetorical question. No? CD space. They only used 60 minute CDs - they didn't want to risk alienating a large portion of an already small number of people who had CD-ROM drives at the time.

uhhh...that's because they're "missing" from the pc version.
Hence the reason why they're referred to as "missing" cutscenes.

i had trouble myself in WC3 on where to drop the temblor bomb its marked on the map but still theres not target and i end up dropping it and nothing happens oh well i had already seen the ending on the 3DO version cant be any different on a comp

I only regret that I have but one life to give confed,,Loozer>>Hells Kitchen, Vega Sector

heres a hint, get soem air and then look down. some where in the cracks theres a target. I usuly find it the fastest by flying over the area and doing a quick loop while killing power. its usuly just below and a little ahead of my fighter.

they didnt do that good of a job identifying that target. I think the problem is that the side thats facing you as you fly there is elevated over the other side.

Originally posted by Loozer
...I had already seen the ending on the 3DO version can't be any different on a comp
AFAIK, the movies should be the same after the destruction of Kilrath. If you're having trouble finding the target, keep pressing the 'T' key to cycle through targets. Keep in mind you need to fly towards the navpoint for quite some distance before you even get anywhere near the target zone.

https://www.wcnews.com/guides/wc3kilrah.shtml#3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back