What car do you drive?

Well, I finally got a car!

Well, I have been driving around a 1989 Blue Toyota Station wagon (hey its wheels) but I recently got my very first car (the stationwagon was my folks extra car). I am going to be picking it up tomorrow. My new car is a 1993 Honda Civic Del Sol S, two-door, white convertable. I am very excited and can't wait to be driving it around town and such. It needs a little paint touch up around the doors, but I feel that it looks really nice. When I get it I'll post a picture.

Silver 2002 Honda Civic
2002civic.jpg

I own a Red '94 Mustang Coupe.

pic00033.jpg

Not my car, but the same model, year and colour.

a '00 Kia Sephia but the best car I had is a tie between my '85 Cavalier (that I beat to hell) and my '70 Monte Carlo (that I also beat to hell).

Hmm... you're right, it is. It's the same body, with very minor differences. I just did a google image search and used the first one without really looking at it :)

Here in Brazil the cars are more like in Europe, not US.

I own a red 1994 Fiat Uno Mille ELX, my *Ferrari* :D, like this blue one :

seu_uno_maria1.jpg

But I have some money saved and pretty soon I hope I´m buying a Peugeot 206 like this one, it costs only US$ 7,000 here (sorry, couldn´t find a smaller thing):

206_gti.jpg

The Chief is allowed to, it's just that... oh forget it, I was tring to think of something cute and funny to say. F*ck that.

Originally posted by Ghost
Women don´t touch Lehah´s equipment

Oh, I don't know about that, Ghost. I get more tail than a toilet seat.

Originally posted by Starkey
Here in Brazil the cars are more like in Europe, not US.

I own a red 1994 Fiat Uno Mille ELX, my *Ferrari* :D, like this blue one :

I think you meant to compare them to "Eastern European" cars from the looks of it. :)

Originally posted by LeHah

Oh, I don't know about that, Ghost. I get more tail than a toilet seat.

Yeah, but the toilet seat takes every nasty, gross, fat, disgusting, diseased, fat, gross, fat butt that sits on it. EEEEWWWWWWWW!:D

Originally posted by Ghost
If by Eastern Europe you mean Italy, Yes!

No, I meant Eastern Europe. Our major car factories here are Fiat, Volkswagen, Chevrolet, Ford, Peugeot, Citroen and Renault. So our cars do not look like American cars, even Ford and GM´s, because they make the European models here (Ford: Focus, Mondeo, Ka, Fiesta, etc. GM: Vectra, Corsa, Astra, etc. - all Opel models.)

Back