Well, I have made something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly... I think your first mistake was posting a fantasy idea in the middle of a forum that is swarming with those of us who are just too serious about the game. I mean, this is the site that grafted the MOVE into the WC timeline. That had to take a lot of work, and most people who put that much effort into a series, don't like to see it torn apart quite like this.

New said:
And actually, I was going to replace the characters in WCIII and WCIV with Love Hina, Evangelion, and other's characters. Shinji and Vaquero, Kaworu and Hobbes (Maybe), Keitaro as Blair, Naru as Angel, Haruka Urashima as Ensin, Maya Ibuki as Rollins (I perfer female comm officers anyway, their voice is better to listen to after fighting 7-9 fighters that ripped apart your ship) Kentaro as Maniac, Asuka as Flash, Shinobu as Rachel, Kitsune as Vagabond, Motoko as Cobra, and Seta as Paladin.

Dude. Just go.

No. Don't say anything.

Just...go.

You know, has anyone ever tried to make a grand, unified sci-fi timeline? That would be one hell of a feat if it could be done.

A friend of mine and I once made a unified timeline for Lord of the Rings, Terminator, and The Matrix.

Yeah, it was pretty shitty. But it was fun at the time!

Actually we used the basis of Tolkien stating that, if the Lord of the Rings had taken place this would be the Seventh Age, the Age of Machines, and went from there. So it sorta made sense... :(

Lionheart said:
Actually we used the basis of Tolkien stating that, if the Lord of the Rings had taken place this would be the Seventh Age, the Age of Machines, and went from there. So it sorta made sense... :(

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
This needs to stop now :(

New said:
He misspelled it. And his dictionary misspelled it too.

No fucking mongolic child, he expressed in various threads that he choosed the nick MANIC, not MANIAC.

Lionheart said:

Can you clue me on about the Ages after the Third Age? I don't seem to recall the others.

:rolleyes:

My "Horror" Has become a flaming thread with people whining everywhere because someone who thinks diffrently wants to play with their toy for a bit.

*Ahem*

The Third age was pretty much the last one, I think, because the third age was after...

You know what, I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

Can it with your emotional "I'm just different!" pleas. No one here gives a shit about your diversity. We are not here to be politically correct and we don't give a damn if you think we're assholes.

Criticism and Sarcasm are on tap here and we've got plenty of Kegs.

This isn't grade school and there are such phenomenons as stupid, ill-researched questions or ideas.

I've already predicted your responce. You will act all emotional and will respond to these general four themes when someone is talking shit to you.

A) "Hey retard I wasn't fucking talking to you!"
B) "Thanks dumbass!"
C) "You're an Ass Clown!"
D) "What the fuck, I ask a simple question and all I get is someone talking shit to me, this place fucking sucks!"

And before you try calling me . . . what was that again . . . oh yes ". . . a pathetic wannabe Maddox fanboy with no signs of ever becoming better! ^_^" , I like to tell you that I am one of the CIC forum vets around here who specialized in fanfiction; therefore, fanfic writing wise, the last person you want to piss off is me. Don't dig yourself a bigger hole, assclown.

OK, New, here we go:

- 40000 years. It's way to much. For all I know, in 40000 years the universe could collapse . Read a little bit from Orion's Arm and you will understand (www.orionsarm.com)

- "technology returned to it's original state". Unlikely. That would take a universe-sized catastroph, and normally those tend to kill everybody on their path.

- Crossover. Well, the only thing I'll say is that you've choosed the wrong place to post it. The guys in the CIC like to speak of Wing Commander as an exact cience... Sort off.

- Don't flame a guy just because he disliked/trashed your work. You will get a lot of that in your life. Specially in the internet...

- There is a lot of good WC fanfic arround, read it and maybe you'll get inspiration for inproving your work.

It's a little known fact that all the truly great authors in history have followed every couple sentences of their work with giant, horrifingly ugly jpegs promoting their favorite anime serieses.

(Charles Dickens used to follow every page of writing with a giant 'Chobits' logo. Underneath the logo he would write "DOES CHOBITS CATCH YOUR DICKENS?!" in a huge font.)

Pulmonox said:
Honestly... I think your first mistake was posting a fantasy idea in the middle of a forum that is swarming with those of us who are just too serious about the game. I mean, this is the site that grafted the MOVE into the WC timeline. That had to take a lot of work, and most people who put that much effort into a series, don't like to see it torn apart quite like this.

That's a tad more bitter than reality - these two things are absolutely unconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back