Well, I have made something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New

Spaceman
"Space Honor"

A story that tells of events 40000 years after the funeral of Christopher Blair.

After purging the Niphilim of the known Universe, the Confederation, having been to war for so long so often, soon broke into a mass civil war, mainly due to the loss of the remote control. This war all but destroyed the Confederation. The Kilrathi, Steleks, and the border worlds participated, and all lost civilazation and peace as they knew it.

40000 years later, technology returned to it's orginal state. Legends of heros such as the Heart of The Tiger never died, and the worlds are in general peace. The Border Worlds are alive, the Confederation is now supposidly in control, but is actually barely pulling together, the Kilrathi are thriving, but not caught in bloodlust, and the Steleks... well, no one knows.

But now, the Niphilim are returning, along with some new races...

OK, here's the prologue... http://anime.faereal.net/showthread.php?threadid=2010

And this has some crossover into Starcraft. I'll post the first chapter when I get a review.

*Watches horrible critisism without any particular advice or reasons why it's crap.*

Well... Mind telling why it's crap?

And the rest of it isn't going to be in RP form.. actually, it is, but I'll convert it to readable format.

You have all proved yourself fools by not actually READING THE WHOLE DAMN THREAD.

Just for that, I should summon the demons of hell to unleash wrath on you.

I SUMMON SOJIRO! ...

Give me actual comments instead of stupid crap, or STFU.

As I once wrote in a fanfic on Fanfiction.Net....

I like reviews, but please be constructive. I do not mind "Your fic sucks!" If you have constructive criticism. What did I do wrong? What can I do to make it better? What did I do right? What can I do to improve?

Oh, and if I get any l33t speak, consider that person ignored.

Thanks!

New said:
"Space Honor"

A story that tells of events 40000 years after the funeral of Christopher Blair.

I do a lot of things based on instinct, and my instinct is beginning to tell me that I don't like you.

New said:
After purging the Niphilim of the known Universe, the Confederation, having been to war for so long so often, soon broke into a mass civil war, mainly due to the loss of the remote control. This war all but destroyed the Confederation. The Kilrathi, Steleks, and the border worlds participated, and all lost civilazation and peace as they knew it.

Is this a WC fan fiction, or some dumbass sci-fi series with "Wing Commander" slapped on to the story in the last minute? I've also just decided that I don't like you.

New said:
40000 years later, technology returned to it's orginal state. Legends of heros such as the Heart of The Tiger never died, and the worlds are in general peace. The Border Worlds are alive, the Confederation is now supposidly in control, but is actually barely pulling together, the Kilrathi are thriving, but not caught in bloodlust, and the Steleks... well, no one knows.

But now, the Niphilim are returning, along with some new races.....

I still don't like you.

New said:
And this has some crossover into Starcraft. I'll post the first chapter when I get a review.

Now I really don't like you. I hope my "review" makes you not post the first chapter,

New said:
You have all proved yourself fools by not actually READING THE WHOLE DAMN THREAD.

Ladies and gentleman, the following post was made by an assclown of the CIC Chat Zone penitentiary system. He has been found guilty of ignorance in the first degree as a result of trying to blend together Wing Commander and Starcraft in a cross over, and of telling off veterans of this CIC board when he is only a newbie. Due to such assclownery in the this "Well, I have made something", he has been sentenced to wear this humiliating Assclown status until further notice.

ac.JPG

New said:

Oh no! I can't say any more "stupid crap" or I have to STFU :( I guess I'll just have to post this picture instead of talking anymore and STFU as master New says.

stopposting.JPG

That's not "I Care" Language! ^-^

And actually, the New name is a load of crap. I see...

Of course!

You're a pathetic wannabe Maddox fanboy with no signs of ever becoming better! ^_^

Now go get a life.

And shoot the dog, please. I perfer cats.

New said:

Just for that, I should summon the demons of hell to unleash wrath on you.

I SUMMON SOJIRO! ...

As I once wrote in a fanfic on Fanfiction.Net....

Wow, someone throws a fit when someone points out the less than stellar nature of your idea.

First off, you mispelled Steltek.
Second, most people dislike crossovers, because there is usually very little thought put into them.
And anyway, it just seems poorly thought out, and had probably already been done a dozen times. I like how the Nephilim were killed off, and now are coming back. Usually when you exterminate a species, they don't come back :D

And try not freaking out when people tell you what almost everyone will agree is a stupid idea is a stupid idea :)

Oh. Okay well, if you're actually serious, I can give you some (de)constructive criticism.
New said:

After purging the Niphilim of the known Universe, the Confederation, having been to war for so long so often, soon broke into a mass civil war, mainly due to the loss of the remote control.
Well you know, these days, and probably in the future as well, you can buy those programmable ones that work for every TV. Losing the remote isn't as big a deal as it used to be.
This war all but destroyed the Confederation. The Kilrathi, Steleks, and the border worlds participated, and all lost civilazation and peace as they knew it.
What's a Stelek? If you meant the Steltek, why in hell would they give a damn about Confed's problems?
40000 years later, technology returned to it's orginal state. Legends of heros such as the Heart of The Tiger never died,
Not very plausible that such could be the case in a galaxy where every civilization had suffered a catastrophic fall.
and the worlds are in general peace. The Border Worlds are alive, the Confederation is now supposidly in control, but is actually barely pulling together, the Kilrathi are thriving, but not caught in bloodlust, and the Steleks... well, no one knows.
Also not very plausible that *every* group of participants which annihilated themselves forty-thousand years prior would suddenly spring up again as an almost mirror image of the time before the fall.
But now, the Niphilim are returning, along with some new races...
Please explain to me why you bothered setting this so far in the future, and why you bothered to destroy everyone if the end result is identical to what you started from.
Forcing us to read through five pages of weird fanfic at some random anime fanboy board is a textbook example of being mean.
That's just plain retarded. Why don't you cross it with the fucking Jetsons too, while you're at it?

Your fanfic is lacking originality and a purpose.

I know it's stupid, you have all told me that. Now, WHY is it stupid?

*Starts writing notes*

Steltek... People dislike crossovers.... Poorly thought out...

Well, one last remedy. *Goes off to launch the one weapon that will make people like crossovers, or at least anime crossovers (The only ones that truely matter)*

EDIT: Hey, where can I get a copy of the WCIII script without having to download it?

Sorry but entire universe crossovers aren't popular and pretty much aren't good material. No one will ever like them. They take the genre of the two series' and meshes them into an ugly fantasy mix. Ew.

As soon as I saw the "40,000 year" gap, I was turned off. I can see making the story take place a century or two from the last known Wing Commander event... but millennia? There is no possible way, even with peace and love reigning amongst the races and governments, that Confed, the UBW and KAC would exist.

Involving the Steltek is dangerous. They came in and left and were barely developed. In my opinion, I think we'd best leave it up to the game's writers to expand upon what they are. Also, why would they give a damn about Confed's problems?

I did like the civil war idea. However, that evokes groans, as well. We'd seen it to some degree in most of the Wing Commander games and fiction (the Mandarin issue, Belisarius <sp?> Group) plus the idea was fully explored in WC4. So, you need to be careful with that.

Of course, I write these suggestions as a reader....

New said:
I know it's stupid, you have all told me that. Now, WHY is it stupid?

*Starts writing notes*

Steltek... People dislike crossovers.... Poorly thought out...

Well, one last remedy. *Goes off to launch the one weapon that will make people like crossovers, or at least anime crossovers (The only ones that truely matter)*

EDIT: Hey, where can I get a copy of the WCIII script without having to download it?
Oh good lord. Not only are you an anime 'otaku', you think that your Tenchi/Eva crossover where Tenchi falls in love with Asuka and fights with Shinji over her in a violent treesword/UNIT01 foot squishy battle to the squish in some way contributes something. Get this, it doesn't.

Thank you, Col. Dom. *Salutes*

Now...

And actually, I was going to replace the characters in WCIII and WCIV with Love Hina, Evangelion, and other's characters. Shinji and Vaquero, Kaworu and Hobbes (Maybe), Keitaro as Blair, Naru as Angel, Haruka Urashima as Ensin, Maya Ibuki as Rollins (I perfer female comm officers anyway, their voice is better to listen to after fighting 7-9 fighters that ripped apart your ship) Kentaro as Maniac, Asuka as Flash, Shinobu as Rachel, Kitsune as Vagabond, Motoko as Cobra, and Seta as Paladin.

Of course, Tolwyn is such a badass that he deserves to stay.

Thank you... thank you so much. You have proven to me that there truly is no god. You may die now, your purpose is fulfilled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back