Welcome Aboard! (April 2, 2007)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
This one is no April Fool's joke: I am proud to announce that the CIC is adding a new staff member! Asher "Frosty" Lawson joins our ranks with a focus on graphics and layout work (but you'll also be seeing his name on update bylines). This is a unique honor: he is the first staff addition in almost eight years -- since KrisV joined the team in 1999. Frosty is an excellent web designer, a dedicated WingNut and an all around good friend. We're lucky to have him, especially now that the Wing Commander community is poised to grow by leaps and bounds. Long live the Confederation and look forward to great new content!

--
Original update published on April 2, 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool, I figured he had already been a member of the team, and now that he is, congratulations!

I know what you mean, Vinman. Frosty's been here for a lot longer than me, and I've been here on-and-off since before the first birthday party. I always thought he was more than just an active Wingnut. Congratulations, Frosty!

Glasses from the pirate, but mouth from the hunter definitely.

privateer_pirate_male1.gif

privateer_hunter3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest, for a very short period of time I thought those were manipulated images of Frosty until I realized they were the original comm images.

Back