Wedge009 site move

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
Hello again.

Just stopping by to say my new site has opened. I only mention this because it seems that a lot of people link to my WC dialogue scripts and the ICIS manual - CIC included. I trust this won't be misconstrued as "website advertising".

Please note that the old site will expire after 20th June 2007.

The Wing Commander stuff is now at: http://wedge009.net/wc/

Most of the changes are internal and related to layout, although I have added the losing track cutscenes for WC1, and there are plenty of minor corrections besides. I am rather pleased with how the ICIS manual turned out too.

It's taken me two months to get through all that - I really didn't think it would take me that long! I hope everyone who uses the site finds it to be an improvement. Let me know of any mistakes, broken links, suggestions, etc, of course.

Oh yes, and my e-mail has changed too - you can see it at the bottom of every page.

Thanks for your time! :)

Wedge.

It's been a long time since I visited your site but I just did it again and yeah, it's a really nice site, very comfortable to navigate.

Hey Wedge! Glad to see you're still out there and maintaining the site. I will readily admit that I check it almost daily for quotes from game scripts and such! It's an excellent resource that everyone should know about.

Thanks for the comments, guys, that's really encouraging. I mean, I would have done it regardless, but it is nice to get some feedback. :)

Actually, I'd been meaning to overhaul my site for a long time now, I just thought it'd be wise to wait until I got broadband access at home. I was happy with dial-up, but since the access is there now, who am I to say no?

I've finalised the contract, so now all downloads linked from the site should be available now. I've noticed from the error logs some people have tried to grab stuff before but failed because it wasn't there. You should be able to get it now.

Please be reasonable - it's not a big site, but I have no idea what sort of bandwidth usage I'll be getting. Being in the news certainly put a huge spike in the number of accesses. :)

PS I still check the CIC front page daily, LOAF, if that counts as 'being around'. ;)

Back