Website...

Frosty

a full fledged GF
*Edit* Use IE5.0, and only IE5.0 Not even IE5.5 does it right - Just IE5.0. All you Netscape users may cry in loss and agony now *Edit*

I finally got my website in good enough shape to post it here.

I write HTML because I like to see what I can do, not because I have content to post. My page doesn't look glossy, but that's a phase I'm in now - minimalism. I'm having fun with tables.

If you don't like it, you can go dig yourself a shallow grave and fall in.
http://www.geocities.com/c_blair91/frosty/index.html

I think you'll all love it though. After all, I'm the main focus.

------------------
Hats off to the new-age hairstyle made of bones,
Hats off to the use of hats as megaphones...

-Frosty

[This message has been edited by Frosty (edited July 11, 2000).]

*grins*
No more Editorial???
frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes, Frosty, with such friends, who needs enemies?

------------------
Sometimes you`re the windshield
Sometimes you`re the BUG...

I'm sure the 5 remaining Netscape users will come to their senses eventually. It looks nice in IE5. But the menubar makes it impossivle to close that floating ad. I wouldn't worry about Netscrape too much, but work towards making it look like it should in at least any 4+ version of one browser
smile.gif

Last edited:
In full millenium color, but it's read-only
biggrin.gif
Get your Guestbook page up and running ASAP!

------------------
Turn me loose, Colonel.
This is what I live for!

[This message has been edited by JoeyRP (edited July 11, 2000).]

Nice site Frosty. Simplistic, self-centered...fun!
smile.gif

...Oh, and make that 6 Netscape users. ^_^ Frosty's site didn't look that bad with my Netscape 4.7.

Netscrape?! Hmph, Internet Expuker.
tongue.gif

-Danthrax

Oh, yeah, I forgot the P.S. I was gonna write...
P.S. I haven't made a post here in almost a year...Heck, I haven't even checked the CIC in months! I remembered my old stomping grounds today, and wondered if it was still around. Sure enough, it is, and not much has changed. (The message boards seem a little different, though.) It's nice to be back. Well, I'll stop ramblin' now. Till my next post...

-Danthrax

smile.gif

It's always nice to have your own site dedicated to your self-righteousness, self-centered/egotistical, unreliable self.

...hmm.. what an idea. *holds back from turning on FrontPage*
wink.gif

It's nice to be your own god.

------------------

-Frosty

That reminds me of my own site...before it got lost somewhere in the dark currents of cyberspace.
frown.gif

Maybe I should make a "No Regret's Deep Dark Pit of Depression 2"

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

You won't regret getting a Thunderbird, but you're goign to hvae to get a new motherboard to, since TB's will only be SOCKET A, and not Slot A like the current AMD crop.

------------------
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)
Real heros wear SCBAs, not capes.--Me.

Ok, make me a liar, I read the article wrong. Says that you'll be lucky to find a SlotA TB, and that they'll only be released in limited quanties because they're trying to pull an Intel and get another interface going for their high end stuff. Plus the Duron's look appealing to me...since i'm on a budget :p Ah, and if you have a newer K7 mobo, with the KX133 (which since you've had this one for a little while, it's probably a 750, right?), you won't beable to run the TB.
originally stated by Maximum PC, July 00 issue pg 64:
--Slot A could have the shortest life span of any CPU connector. Backing off earlier pledges that it would support Slot A as long as people wanted it, AMD now says that it plans to sell slotted CPUs only to system manufactures.

So they're going to stop making them (retail), just not as soon as I thought. And yes, I haven't forgotten their S7 lines, the K6-2 and K6-3 (which is being phased out and I think moving towards notebooks, last I heard anyway, but I'm trying to find info on the Duron, so I haven't been looking at others minus the TB lately. Try finding a big batch of K6-3s them without a "supply limited" tag on the web.) When I said "current crop" I ment the stuff that's not using technically dated technology.

------------------

I was also unaware that they were releasing TBs at 650Mhz. Seems like someplace I heard they were starting them at 700.......could have been a rumor. I can't find any info on AMD's site, and I'm too lazy to go any farther.

------------------

Even IF you're budget-minded, the TBirds are the way to go. They're like 12 dollars more than the Durons at cheap places. The places that have huge price gaps are the ones that jack up all the prices and shipping anyway, so you should avoid those.

I do have a 750 motherboard, but I'm fed up with the while thing, so I'm tossing it and starting over. Keeping my RAM though.

------------------

-Frosty

They said the 750's were kinda finicky with some stuff, specially the older ones. What kinda RAM you got? PC133 or just PC100? If you wanted to get a little more speed from it, sell your RAM and get some of that PC133 DDR. Talk about quick shit. I just saw the latest prices of the TBs. When I saw them, they were a little bit higher, cause they'd just released them. Thanks for the tip Frosty. I'll remember that.

------------------

Hey, is it just me, or is this one of the CIC CZ rules:

4) Do not post messages specifically for the purpose of plugging a site.

Just noticed that, and thought I'd bring it up
wink.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

It's dangerous to bring up rules, Dralthi5
smile.gif
However, I should point out that we are generally quite lenient, especially when it comes to such things as shameless website plugging
smile.gif
. I mean, if somebody went and posted a link to a warez site or something, we'd delete it faster than a tachyon. But personal sites... <shrug>

Quarto said:
...we'd delete it faster than a tachyon. But personal sites... <shrug>

Well, I think Dust Cannon would be a better word, since it's the fastest WC weapon
smile.gif

------------------

Back