Website update, May 8th

PopsiclePete

Mission programmer
After last week's release date announcement, this week update may look a bit dull, but things are slowly coming along. Here's the update:
Testing continues

After last week's announcement, this week's news update may seem a bit anti-climactic :). Not much progress to report this week. Mind you, as long as I'm keeping the new ship improvements under wrap, there really isn't going to be much to talk about, except for getting that final mission done, and bugfixing.

Speaking of bugfixing, our main tester, Dundradal, is finally back in action this week. He's been out of it for several weeks after his testing machine died - but now the bug reports are pouring in once more. Hmm, pouring? Well, at least dribbling in :-P.

And that's about it for this week. No significant progress on missions or voiceovers, but hopefully this weekend will change that. It had better, I don't like posting updates with nothing to say :-P.

The very fact that you are still reporting gives us all encouragement. No progress is too small. :)

Well be prepared over the next few days I should be able to test for at least 2 hours every night. That inbox of yours should be brimming with bug reports come Friday :p

Oh and you already have some new ones I've noticed you haven't taken on yet :p

Back