Website update, June 5th

PopsiclePete

Mission programmer
Not yet bored with weekly updates ? Good ! Here's this week's :

More bugfixing

Quite a solid chunk of bugfixing done this week. And Quarto's actually sitting and fixing more bugs as we speak, so we're clearly not done yet ;-). He's also inched a little forward with his last mission, but honestly, I don't think he spent more than half an hour on it this week :-P. Meanwhile, I'm still going with the ship overhaul operation, and Pierre's working on some improvements to the online simulator scoreboard, together with the CIC's KrisV.

Other than that, we're done writing the new cutscenes, and Tempest is already sending them out to people. Hopefully, we'll get a quick response from the actors involved.

Can never be bored. Keep them coming. Along with the progress, however small. Step by step, is all it takes. :)

Yeah my inbox has been exploding with bugzilla fixes the last 2 days...hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to return the favor to Quarto and close quite a few when the new package is ready.

Yeah my inbox has been exploding with bugzilla fixes the last 2 days...hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to return the favor to Quarto and close quite a few when the new package is ready.
Heh, yeah. To quote The Simpsons - "please, vee just vant closure..." :p

But I think I've been bad. So many bugs fixed, so much other stuff done today - but yet again, I haven't touched that darned mission. Which probably means once again it won't be finished in time for next week's update.

Yeah but once you finish that mission I have to start replaying the entire game again to close all the earlier episode bugs...so take your time with it. :p

And yes you were bad this week....threatening to throw me out a window for trying to do what you guys wanted was a bit much :p

Pfft, I threatened Tempest all the time, and he turned out all right.

...Except for that stint in a mental institution, of course. But he got the voiceovers done, and that's all that counts :p.

Back